Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeo learns the truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Takeo learns the truth Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo learns the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo learns the truth Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo learns the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Takeo learns the truth Empty
PostSubject: Takeo learns the truth   Takeo learns the truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Takeo stopped in the middle of the desert and laughed to himelf. Soon he would be a wanted criminal he had plans for the Uchiha he knew they wouldnt work. Takeo sat down and started fumbling with bits of sand when he herd a noise. Takeos dad walked up to him and placed his hand on Takeos head.

Takeo stared blankly at his dad. An old man and the leader of the Senj clan. Leaving without saying bye Takeo?? Takeo was in the middle of the desert why wasnt his dad in konoha looking after Senju. Takeo stood up and looked at his dad. Why are yo here Dad. Takeo looked away from his dad down to the ground.I have come to tell you something of th uttermost importance it involes you and the whole senju clan.Takeos dad answered. I am resigning and leavin you in charg of the Senju. Do not try to denie your responsibility. As when you were born this was decided. Your mother did not die in child birth. She was takn away from you by a ruge Uchiha corps. Whatthey left devitated or village so badlywe had to rebuild somewhere closer to Konoha. It was the one tailed Wolf beast. I had o do something t save my people so now Takeo that beast is sadely locked away inside you. We have brought you up o hate the Uchiha and now is the time when you will destroy them you are the on person who can. This is thw will os the Senju. You may ot have Horishamas will of fire but yu do have your own. Now is you time Lone Wolf lead your people to Victory! After saying that Takeos dad dissapeared.

Takeo sunk to the ground. This is what he had been made for an now he was ullfilling his destiny. He stood up and started running back towards Konoa it was time to take it with force afte all. Actins speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac

Takeo learns the truth
Page 1 of 1