Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On top of a huge mountain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ryo's : 15

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
On top of a huge mountain Left_bar_bleue200/200On top of a huge mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
On top of a huge mountain Left_bar_bleue200/200On top of a huge mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

On top of a huge mountain Empty
PostSubject: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:23 am

The mountain raises above all other mountains arround it.There are few tree growing on top if it and it's quite cold and windy.It's early dawn and the sun is slowly gliding.There is some tall grass growing all arround and few flowers.
Giketsu walks up on the mountain and walks to the edge of the mountain slowly and gently kicking his feet trough the wet grass that seems to tangle arround him.When he reaches the edge he confidently stops right next to it making it look like a gently breeze could blow him off.He looks down spectating the view seeing as few ravens are flying beneath him so he takes a deep breath ,closes his eyes and raises his hands releasing his lungs from oxygen and yelling out:
"Good morning!"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
On top of a huge mountain Left_bar_bleue15/300On top of a huge mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
On top of a huge mountain Left_bar_bleue110/300On top of a huge mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm

A hug bird flew high among the sky, blocking off a bit of sunlight from the sun as s shadow cast above the figure below. The bird seemed to have contiuned to fly off yet something had fallen from it, it looked human. They just fell non stop, not seeming to be able to caught themselfs, it was a bazzard sight as they clashed into part of a nearby hill located among the mountain.

Smoke arose after the great impact that shook the earth, a bit of coughing accured as a voice was heard.

"GOD DANG IT!!!"The voice sounded irritated, angry of what just happend as they started to shift a bti.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 am

Giketsu looks up towards sky and notices something falling and as it hits ground he jumps back so he wouldnt fall off the cliff and lands on his back rolling arround and covering he's head in fear.
''What the?!"You can hear fear and a suprise in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
On top of a huge mountain Left_bar_bleue15/300On top of a huge mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
On top of a huge mountain Left_bar_bleue110/300On top of a huge mountain Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Out of the dust stood a young girl. About 15 years old as she had a heart eyepatch around her left eye, her hair was long passed her butt and midnight blue with green tips. She had a black Akatsuki cloak on covering the rest of her features as she snarled darkly, ears and a tail shown a bit as she looked about.

"Well...now that-"She had paused overhearing a voice nearby, her eyes darting towards that direction fast. She pulled her glove to her mouth whipping the tip of her lips where blood formed."Who is this now?"She began darkly "A spy...no,...no spy would give away their position"She said outloud almost mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am

As Giketsu hears a voice he gets up and looks toward the girl realising that no human could do this and survive she's a shinobi and probably an outlaw for she has no forehead protector he faces her with a serius and cold look.Then he slowly moves his mhands into pockets and takes out two scrolls ,one in each hand ready to respond to any hostile action.
"W-h...Who are you?"His previusly fragile voice turns confident and even bit fustrated.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 pm

The girl stared towards the Genin in the distance. Her feet started to motion towards him, clicking against the ground. Black boots shown, clicking across the ground as it shown it pased her knees. Buckles sparkling gently before she was now a good 12 feet from him. Her one visible pruple eye watching him. A chuckle escaped her husky throat.

"That is a bit disoppointing for one not to known of the Most wanted out in theses lands...why do you care? "She began but noticed the scrolls, her joking look became rather bored and serouis "Don't try...You don't know what your up against."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 am

Giketsu keeps standing still and all his muscle tense as she nears ,he grips his scrolls even harder and his facial expression turns confident and he even smirks for a sec as she claims herself the most wanted.
"If you are the most wanted I don't care who or how strong you are ,you are a murderer therefore my opponent."Giketsu reply sounding irritated and rather fearless.
He continues with a smile on his face:
"If you are here to harm my village i'll face you no matter what!There is no greater honor than die for your village while facing a superior opponent..."
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Instantly the expression's this Genin gave out, she knew he wouldn't go do without a fight. Her eyes narrowed with a hissing sound that was added in addition.

"Please...Your a Genin I believe from the looks of it. Plus you aren't even at my level kid. Don't throw your life away so fast and don't be so eagered to fight someone higher rank than you."She mocked. He wasn't thinking straight from what it looked like. Suddelny something caught to her...Honor...Honor?

Holding her stomach area she laughed hard."My god! haha...You don't even know what Honor is yet..."She manged wihle smiling devilish. "Besides why do you care for your village? i'm not here to destory it, yet it's so pathetic!..Waste your life for a place that will soon be destoryed someday?"She asked
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 am

Giketsu seems angered and he heats up ,hes face expose rage.
"For one like you nothing is saint ,you are blinded by your own power ,it almost make me feel sorry for you ,you think you have everything yet you acctualy have nothing."He calms down and putsm away his scrolls and turns arround.
"If you are here just to show how superior you are and to mock genins go ahead ,just find someone who listens."He starts walking away confidently assuming that attacking a genin from behind is even too low for outlaws.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm

The girl watched, eyes investigating him. He seemed to almost pick up what she was saying, then ....he lost it.

"Pathetic words coming from one who was first to withdraw his scroll. I have not. I'm not as low as you think I am...besides even if you did attack me, your life would be spared along with many others..my only targets are of those Kage's."She hissed outloud.

She turned on her hills a bit facing another direction yet her right eye kept an eye on him."....For your information...I do have osmething out there I care about dearly...I just have to protect it with what I do.."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:56 am

Giketsu stops as he hears her mentioning the kage and turns his head so that he could see her.
"Good luck at finding the kage..."He say's it making it sound like a challange.
He then continues to walk and as he takes distance he shouts:
"I know it's not much of a threat but if you'll make a wrong move ,I shall first to strike you down."
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:07 pm

She watched him and smirked. Was he challenging her? Really? This was what she did for a living, it was easy, not just Kage's but other Warlords were her targets. She simply turned away."now then...I must get back to my vilage.."She held up one of her hands whistling as the black griffen from eariler that had dropped her started to come scoop down at her, their talons ready to grip her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:17 am

Giketsu reaches the other end of the mountain and stopped looking back.He thed turned back arround and charged at her yelling:
"Wazzzzaaaaaaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 pm

She listened to the Genin from behind her. As the giant griffen came down scooping her up unto the air, she glanced back towards the Genin who started after her.

"Don't waste your breath kid."She said to herself really.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:45 am

Giketsu quickly put his hands in pockets and took out the scrolls out again , then he summoned the dolls ,Zen and Soutsu the big snake, swinging his right hand and stopping to run sending the Zen toward her ,he was holding his hand in fist but then released his finger and suddenly 6 blades came outof Zen's hands ,one blade from each hand, an Zen was shooting toward Vasuka and her gryphon ready to shred them into pieces.Giketsu seemed confident at his actions and Zen's face seemed to grin at Vasuka ,meanwhile Soutsu was just standing next to Giketsu ready to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Vasuka became rather irritated while she allowed herself to motion up and among her griffen. Glancing back with her one eye. She frowned finding this such a waste of energy. Noticing the puppet coming towards her she looked at her griffen. "Fly off."She ordered. The griffen nodded dogding in a way yet Vasuka had rejumped off the giant bird flying through the air by the gravity slowly falling down. She glared at the blades coming her way before she smiled pulling out a scroll from her boots that shown with the rest of her outfit. The scroll became from bug sized to half the size of her; biting her thumb. She slashed the blood over the symbol while it started to glow. She reached into the scroll and held her breath, suddenly disoppearing into it!!!
The scroll fell with fast power as the blades eventually missed barely, having cut part of her black cape as the loose fabric flew in the air like a shot down bird’s feather.
The scroll hit the ground as it was still glowing.
Within the scroll, Vasuka opened her eyes, holding her breath gently with a grip, bubbles formed as she was almost in a green blue water that would stretch for miles. Symbols for different things all writing up across the ‘ocean water above’ as this one led to only one object. Swimming further down she landed in a sandy area, dust flying as green leafs swayed side to side, there laid two huge swords, thin and light, yet bigger then a normal sword, it was about 2/3’s her size. Legends as they had a special holder that stayed at the bnottom of the area. She lifted them up swimming back towards the top.
Out of the scroll came her hand, unwet along with the rest of her body. She got out while she pulled the swords out gently. The scroll stopped glowing as it strunk again, she placed ti back in her boot while holding the swords gently chuckling.”Bring it.”
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:57 am

Giketsu just smirked and and swinged his hand back pulling Zen back so he would attempt to grab you from behind.Soutsu just slowly moved arround Giketsu.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:52 pm

She watched before she listened to the sound of the wind. It started to swoosh fast behind her. It had to be Zen, that puppet. Her one eye turned to look besides her but decided to just run forward towards Giketsu instead having her feet travel slowly then faster against the ground, dirt flying, tring to outrun the Puppet, but...it seemed too fast, Her eyes widen, DID IT GRAB HER?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 am

As Zen grabs Vasuke Giketsu makes evil grin,
"So much for the most wanted criminal!",
and grips his hand into fist implementing chakra into Zen and forming 5 blades within his barrel like stomach that comes out and easily pierces trough Vasukas flesh.With other hand Giketsu moves Soutsu forward so he would watch Vasuka and Zen from above making sure that she has no escape even.
(I loose 25 chakra ,5 per blade I form)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Vasuka's one visible eye went smaller then big again, dull before lowering halfly. Her body was captured, and her body periced to where she started to shiver and bleed. Yet a chuckle formed at the side of her mouth. She found it painful, yet ticklish at the same time. Good thing none of the blades had even come near enough to peirce her heart.

She stared up blankly towards Giketsu tring to solve her new problem. Getting the blades out and getting free from the puppet. She looked at the sky gently before wondering."...."Her hands had dropped the sharp blades.

"You...are a sucker."SHe ended playfully laughing louder. Something as wrong.

Suddenly behind Giketsu from the ground jumped out another Vasuka holding the blades as the ones at the other Vasuka disoppeared into grains of stand. This vasuka's expression was different, as if not meaning to bring any harm while slashing down the sword fast towards Giketsu. Both their necklaces were different, Ying and Yang. Good and Evil. Different split personalities of the same person. Simimlar to a shadow clone but wasn't.

Vasuka thought back on the time she was in the scroll. Before she would have left the scroll to the surface, she had allowed her other self to be hiding as she destrated the others, letting the good vasuka out and hiding before the scroll disoppeared.

The one peiced back at the puppet quivered, thinking of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 am

Giketsu gripped his left arm into fist as Soutsu spit out acid over Vasuka held by the puppet destroying both of them without remorse ,then Giketsu noticed shadow behind him popping up so he turned his head slightly and with corner of eye saw the other Vasuka ,so he leaned forward and did a swift back kick with his left leg kicking Vasukas stomach from below as she attempted to slash him ,avoiding the kick and taking a distance he rolled over his shoulder and jumped back on feet ,he was controlling just one puppet ,yet one of his enemy's was dead.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:20 pm

The Vasuka behind Giketsu had noticed the foot coming her way from the way he leaned forward, instantly moving herself back losing her strenght on her weapons to make that quick gesture back. She watched while he rolled forward. her eyes gleaming then back towards her other self which was acting dead, but was still quivering as it seemed. She rushed back towards the puppet that wasn't in use, eyes in thought before slashing the puppet apart to break the other free, her hands placing themselfs on each of the swords that had stabbed her then allowed them out. Both panted holding on another.

vasuka wondered then looked up seeing her Black griffen hover about. she had an idea to escape. She bit her thumb as the two swords disoppeared into the scroll while she lamost made a wish."We'll let you go tihs time."She warned raising her hand as the scroll with the swords from eariler appeared in her hand being tossed and caught by the griffen. The 'portal' on the scroll shown opening as the two had jumped up on one another, almost like a contiuouis loop before landing into the portal both vanishing, now, gone while the griffen held the scroll still flying and flew higher before it was too far up. The griffen made it's way towards Amekagure, not out of site.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:50 am

Giketsu's puppets both disappeared and re-appeared in form of scrolls in his hands.He realized
that most wanted just fled from him therefore he smiled being truly happy that she considers him a rival.Giketsu looked around and went down the mountain going down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:57 pm

(Vasuka Ahihcu has left the thread)

(Now you may contiune this or start a new thread again. Remember it doesn't hurt to travel to other villages)
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 am

(I'll probably start a new threat ,and I'm only genin therefore it would be dumb if I traveled to other villages alone without a squad and a jounin leading us...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On top of a huge mountain   On top of a huge mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On top of a huge mountain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rping Areas :: Earth Country ~ Hidden Rock Village-
Jump to: