Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue100/200Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue160/200Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:48 am

No sign of her. Takeo landed onto his bed of leaves the wooden house creeked as he pulled the scroll from his back. He reinforced his jutsu on his house of wood and got to work. He looked at the scroll from where he left off. He had no need for Shadow Clones. He was intrested in the sealing techniques and escpically the 2nd Hokages signature justu of pouring water from his mouth which he could maniupluate. He was studying the passage about sealing Bijuu away. When the idea struck him and he started to laugh. He could kill Vasuka by realising her Bijuu. If he could somehow knock her out he could realese her demon in her weakened state he could use her body for experiments and take a look at the weird eye. He could then set the beast loose on the Uchiha a lot like the tactic that madara used. Hmmmmmm, maybe not so wise? He would never stoop as low to use a Uchiha technique. Maybe he could eliminate it release it and eliminate it. No good either. He finally decided that it would be a long time before he saw Vasuka agin and it was probally stupid to mess with 8 tails.
Takeo got up and walked out side it was a crisp morning the frost was setteled making the ground slippy and easy to use water jutsu. It was windy meaning if he ran into any wind nin they could have the upperhand. He thouched the house and it seemed to melt into his finger. Up ahead was one of the astuakai hideout probally about 2 miles away. Takeo did his morning streches then set off down the road JoJo at his heels. He sniff the air and looked around the trees were even higher than that of Konoha because of the excessive rainfall. after walking about 2 miles down the road he looked round him and sighed. It was hidden! I wonder why the Astuaki just have a building? It would make everyones jobs easier Takeo felt the breeze turn into a gale and it started pouring down. Over head the trees covered everyone from getting drenched even so better to be safe than sorry. Takeo used wood jutsu to secure the Hokage's scroll on his back so it was covered from rain and he wouldn't have to lug it about in battle. He frowned whend he realised the rain was probally made by someone, not just normal rain!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue15/300Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue110/300Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

(OOC: Playing NPC from eariler, *No he's not a stalker XDDDDD* and also omg.o-o Don't mention madara infront of vasuka or she would get mad.XD Vasuka will come a little later)

IC:

As the Rain showered down, footsteps became into the puddle infront of Takeo that formed gently. No one was there though, as puddles of water started to slash up with the harsh rain that followed now. It got closer and heavier, still no one shown.

The rain made a sound of metal and water balls slamming against eachother almost making the clouds thunder. It must've beena normal storm coming in. Yet the footsteps came more, a soft white mist like air or breathing formed mid-way in the air before now it was infront of Takeo, yet went right rhgou hhim, almost a cold like feeling.

A chuckle formed behimd me. "Your not lanning on harming Vasuka are you?" The voice of his 'friend' from eariler at konoha began. "Oh, sorry you don't mind if I had followed you my dear....companion." Behind Takeo if turned was the black trench coat Anbu with a wolf mask and blue designs over it. The mask was titled to it's side still while the man's hands were in his pocket, waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue100/200Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue160/200Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 am

Takeo turned round and stared at his oppenent. I guess your not anbu then? Takeo pulled a windmill shuriken from his back and stared at it. Sooooo your astuaki, yes? What's in it for you? I never really understood their pollicys. Make money, capture Bijuu. Unless its changed from what my farther told me. Takeo showed the man a peice of wood. It took the form of the flute that he had played in their previous battle. Takeo threw it towards the man. You might need that. Takeo smirked at the man and placed his hand onto a tree. He was gone in the blink of an eye. You can't beat me, in a forest. They call me lone wolf and I want that mask. Takeos voice seemed to be coming from every tree in the surronding area. I now know your weakness
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue15/300Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Left_bar_bleue110/300Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm

The man caught the flute gently, examining it softly."....This isn't mine"He began. Even with the same designs he seemed to disopprove tossing the flute aside as he smirked.

"Akatsuki?"He began laughing harder." My my, you really think I'm with Vasuka? No no, i'm just a wonder, nothing but a figure of your imagination."He mocked started to walk around in a circle for a few seconds then looked at the tress, he pulled the mask down off his face revealing it's features gently of his brown eyes and brown hair that covreed some what of his eyes. He held the mask gently looking around. "I'm not interested in fighting you, I could kill you in the blink of an eye, but my dear sister wouldn't allow that now would she?"He asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 am

Sister? I never though of Vaskua having siblings! So I guess if I am to acheive my dream I might have to kill you too! Takeo shot from the tree with a large wooden sword it was the sword pill for the Ahihcu clan. He shot strait into the sky where his right hand stareted to change shape. When it had finished it was a gun liked they used in the land of snow. It sent 20 wooden spikes at the man. You may be able to kill me in the blink of an eye. But just to let you know I don't blink!!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm

As the Spikes were shot straight towards the man, he dogded a few before forming his hands up to where a invisible spear, almost like a snow globe when you look through the clear glass to the other side, you could see an odd shape forming before they shot forward. out of the 20 spikes, he allowed five to enter a portal that was reversed and those five spikes shot back out towards the direction they have came forward.

He narrowed his eyes hissing almost sounding insulted. "How dare you use such a dirty royal blood name as that to insult my dear sister! Vasuka is not part of me and never will....HOw dare you insult the ruler of this wolrd and three others! You shall pay for the mistake for my dear Loveable sister, Xotix!"He yelled. "Be warned Mortal by now you have angered Yume Yamero, Master of the Darkness."He warned.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Takeo stared at the man for a couple of seconds then as the spikes hit him were absorbed back into his body. Get over yourself, no one is immortal! Takeo disappeared again, he just behind Yume. Takeo's hand was now a blade, he thrust this towards the back of Yume's neck. Everyone must die some just sooner than others. Youe time is coming, it is time you stopped being immortal.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Yume watched as he seemed confused at the word 'immortal' used towards him, then 'death'. He laughed. "Die? Me die? Look at me...I'm already dead...I'm nothing but the darkness, your shadows....your pasts and soon futures...I'm nothing more then an element."He cooed while he didn't move, the blade had struck him while a black flame departed his head and his neck, his head soon vanished into the air. His body just seemed to turn to reform it slowly infront of Takeo as he smirked.

"I'm Basicly your nightmare, to get rid of me you must face me, and did i tell you, your doing excellent, better than Vasuka"He grinned
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:03 am

Takeo spun round on the spot and bounced backwards preforming a backflip into a near by tree which dissapeared. If you truely are death wouldn't you gain from me killing Vasuka and the whole of the Uchiha? I can't get him with taijutsu or ninjutsu. My genjutsu isn't great at all. Takeo strode from the tree. A shiver came down his neck as he watcheed the man change form. I realise now that you killed many, everyone who dies to be precise. If you are death you killed my mother. The one reason I wish to destroy you is for other people. I wouldn't gain from this. So just move along and I will deal with you later. By the way you aren't the only on who can transform. Takeo's hands grew to skeletons hisface was a skull. He had skeletal legs, no flesh on him at all. He wore a big black cape with a hood over his head. In his hand he heald a scythe. He spoke with a deep voice that was not his own. Leave now or pay dearly, foolish dunce!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Yume didn't seem to take much suprise within the new trasnformation but laughed at the thought of death. "Death I am not, but a nightmare as I have informed you, the darkness that will gain you power...Although"he twirled around oddly before he was leaped into the air, still twirling and landed on a tree branch, on leg bended down and the other bended upright where an elbow of his rested and went under his chin in curouisty, his flute in his other free hand as he smirked.

"If you wish to find Vasuka, I'll give you a hint."he manged smirking as he stood holding up his flute playing a small silent music note as the note traveled through the sonic waves in the wind, his voice appearing. "Over the mountains and into the reflection of the moonlight where two tall standing men are, will you dance with the sound of rain dancing. There you'll find the Beautiful Nightmare." He smirked in riddle.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 am

Takeo gripped his sycthe tighter ready for an attack, he wasn't going to let his gaurd down. The monument of the battle between Uchiha and Senju. I asume you are referring to Vasuka as a Beutiful Nightmare. You will dance is a fight with someone and the rain is hitting off the floor. Im sure he means at dark. Dam him, he is Prince of Darkness or so he says, can I trust him not to but in. Takeo looked at the man playing the flute. It is apparent to me that you do not wish to fight. I also don't wish to fight you. But remeber we will meet again. Next time I will be wiser and then we will see who is already dead. He is going to be taken from this world soon. I can feel it. I hope its me at least guideing the blade. Suddenly the traning session with Shizuto sprang to Takeos mind. Takeo laughed to himself and then threw a kunai at the man. It was quite slow one that a genin could dodge. Obviously not offencive. Just checking!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Takeo spun on the spot and then dissapeared. All that was left was a note "see you soon". The letter floated to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 pm

The man smiled watching Takeo leave as he answered and fingured the riddle. He laughed as he saw the note

"Good luck my dear friend...but I never told you the end of the riddle did i?....Two birds in a fight,one bird tricks the other, together they will be before one is shot down"he smirked and vasnihed.
(end of topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll   Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Vasuka and Looking at the Scroll
Page 1 of 1