Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Left_bar_bleue15/300Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Left_bar_bleue110/300Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Empty
PostSubject: Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09)   Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey Everyone. Vasuka Ahihcu here, one of the two Admin's of the forum.(Takeo Senji is our other Admin. Very Happy)^_^ I just want to say have a great time here at the Naurto Generation Forum.

Please Note To also Read the other rules for these are Added to them!!!!!!! Here is the link below:

https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net/rule-book-f2/site-rules-t3.htm

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).

The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

NO SCAMMING!!!(Only in the Scam Thread!!!)

As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above, they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The email address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

BY REGISTERING, YOU AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS. DISOBEY THEM AND YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.

Of Cosre there is One Rule Mostly....Have FUN!^_^

You MUST be at least 13 year's or over to Register in the forums.

You can Sometimes say 'bad words' that i'll except if i'm in the mood, but watch your mouth! I could ban you from the forums for 3 days or more. So Don't think about tring to say it all the time. I will except you saing it on the Role-play's if it's a Dark RP; but Please...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE DO NOT Do anything over Rated R!!There's little kids that Roman the site's to look at what we say so please be respectful.

Any one who disobey's the rules will get PENALIZED.

BUt I figure that won't really happen. Anyway...remember, Everyone here is a family. There will also be clans. Some for the Villains Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09) Icon_twisted and some for the Heros 😉 You can have like little 'Wars' around the Clan's like the Leaf village V.S. sand village Clan, etc. you can even make up your own clan, but you need to start a thread on a place and get some people to join. After a while, notify me if you can make it permitted. I'll let you know. thank you.

Reminder Role-playing Players when ever you have something off topic that isn't the RPG and is random, please put 'OOC: ' infront of your random comment which means out of Character so the RPG isn't ruined, we don't want to mistake on it please.

And when back in Character, you either 'BIC' *back In character* or 'IC' In Character to symbolize if your still in character instead of the comment.Thank you.

Alright Please also Read the Templates for Character, Jutsu, Bijuu, etc's carefully!!!!

There has also been another thing. You can only have one character when you start off. You can get your second character once your reach 500 posts. That's your Limitation. YET you can get another character once you raise 5,000 Ryo to buy a new 'Character Slot" to gain one more extra character. This Rule goes into effect immeditatly.

Please note that if you do not use your character within a certain period of time (2 weeks limit) espeically characters like a bijuu one, they will be restricted from their status and will be deleted and you'll have to rebuy a character slot (if you bought them) and remake them. DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Lets say you want a new character but don't have the posts and don't have the money to buy a new character slot. You MUST either rasie the money and such, or kill off one of your characters that you possess now.

Activity Checks will be done every month to see how people are doing within the forum. If they are still active. If they don't reply to that activity check within the certain period, then they will be sent a note, if they haven't gotten their extra time to post then, they will be bannned and have to watch out NEXT time or they shall be detleted!!!!

Banning!!: If you do something wrong, you will be given a certain ways of Ordering in warnings:

1. First warning!!
2. Second Warning!!
3. Banned for 3 days!!! (but if you say something differnet, than it might go to 1 day*but over that, if could go higher!*)

For the Mods As well!:
1. First Warning!
2. Second Warning!
3. Will be Restricted away from Being a Mod. PLUS will also be banned for 3 days!!!

Well anyway, all there is to say is HAVE A GREAT DAY! If you have any question's, please feel free to tell me by Pm(Personal message).

Sincerely,

Vasuka Ahihcu and Takeo Senji!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com

Additional UpDate Rules (10/23/09)
Page 1 of 1