Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senju Attack On Grass Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Senju Attack On Grass Village Left_bar_bleue200/200Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Senju Attack On Grass Village Left_bar_bleue200/200Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty
PostSubject: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Shizuto his team aand some senju ninja's marched towards the grass village.Tsumi Now then Tsumis uses a fire dragon flame missile that hits the door and knocks it down crushing some house's in the process. the first wave a senju ninja come in and secure the entrence.the rest of the army chage in and up to the upper class section shizuto and his team walked in after the lower town was secure. some of the fire senju send fire balls at the house and the water ones trap some of the richer villages in their water prison.the senju brought them to shizuto take the to our prison camp back at HQ Yes sir the senju saluted.Shizuto and his team walked up to the hokages building and shizuto shouted out Come out and help your worthless town!

Last edited by coopermar1 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Senju Attack On Grass Village Left_bar_bleue100/200Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Senju Attack On Grass Village Left_bar_bleue160/200Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Takeo appeared but was utterly changed in appearnce his red eye was covered so no one could see it. He nodded at Shizuto and saw a shadow move on top of the Hokages building. Takeo appeared at the top. I am sorry for the rudeness of my friend, but I wouldn't mind it if we could maybe stay in your town. You nay of heard about our war against Uchiha we are tired and my men need feeding from continuesly being out in the cold. The shadow nodded his agreement then seemed to shift his head band over his eyes. He wore a hat meaning he was recognised as the leader of the village. In his hand was a sword made of flames. His voice echoed around the village. Do not fight! Takeo also notified his troops through his senju mark. A single kunai flew through the air it was one that had been thrown from the village just as the news was spreading. He hit the knot that tied the headband which fell to the ground. Takeo looked around and instantly saw the sharigen. Takeo screamed and pulled a kunai from its holster and threw it up in the air. All the Senju around the village screamed and did the same. A large wooden dome appeared over the village connecting all the kunai. Hunt all the Uchiha and kill them but do not harm anyone else. Shizuto I am leaving this one to you! Takeo ceated fifteen wood clones which spread out around the village. He landed next to shizuto. Don't look in his eyes. Then Takeo followed his clones into the village to egg on the attack.

[OCC: I will NP for Hokage but not biaist I will try and kill u btw.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 pm

thanks takeo come on guys lets kill him!Shizuto charge towards the hokage using his chidori Tsumi Jumped behind him and created 2 Lightning hounds thats she let lose on him.Bonzo ran to the left of him and created 5 lay minions that would explode if they touched the hokage but Bonzi ran to the right of him and threw 5 Spiraling Wind Ball wind balls whils jumping so the wind balls so the balls came from all levels.take that!He created 5 clones that also usedd chidorii doubt you can dodge that!

Last edited by coopermar1 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Senju Attack On Grass Village Left_bar_bleue100/200Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Senju Attack On Grass Village Left_bar_bleue160/200Senju Attack On Grass Village Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

The Hokage took all the attacks head on. The real hokage stepped out from the shadows while his clone was mauled. You need more then that!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:00 pm

sp you do have a few tricks up you sleeveShizuto threw a fire ball above the hokage hoping the rubble would fall on him.But bonzo got a bit angry and use his Exploding Water Colliding Wave from the near by wells towards the hokage it was so big it could swallow the hokages building.Shizuto and Tsumi amplified the waves strenght by putting an electric current through it. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 am

The Hokage saw the big rise rise to about half of the Hokages building but then it ceased to work as the wells had metal caps that could be used to stop water. Although the wave shooke the building and killed everyone from halfway down it didn't hit the hokage. The Hokage jumped down from his builfing and laned in the middle of them. He turned round and stared strait towards Shizuto.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 am

Shizuto told the rest of his team stay back shizuto then staired back at the hokage it is time to finish this once and for all shizuto took out his naginata and plunged foward towards the hokage but Bonzi did not liten he jumped to the side of the hokage just out of reach and threw a Spiraling Wind Ball. then Tsumi jumped behind him and created 10 lightning hounds that would finish him of if Shizuto and Bonzi missed but Bonzo created 10 exploding clay minnions to help the lightning hounds then two seconds it would blow up after contact with the wall.

Last edited by coopermar1 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:45 am

The hokage jumps backwards and lands inside his building. While doing this he creates a hundred shadow clones which stand twin swords at the ready to block the attacks from Shizutos team. A long passage of earth flys from the doorway and makes sure that Shizuto walks along it. I need you to listen to me, just you and me. I will tell you the truth about yourself, you are not what you think you are.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Never! Tsumi uses a Fire Dragon Flame Missile at the hokage's feet that was closest to the to her.Shizuto on the other hand took out his longbow and shot 10 arrows at some of the clones.Bonzi then created 10 tornadio's with Divine Wind to make sure there is no entrence but befor that Tsumi sent in her lightning hounds.Bonzo then sent his clay exploding minions into the building.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

A current of lightning ran round the building and disarmed the clay minouns. The anbu had arrived. The clones where quickly depleted and the Hokage waited inside the building for the lightning hounds. The Hokages voice boomed out the building. Tell your comrades to lay down arms and my Anbu shall follow, all I ask is you come into this building and fight me one on one. A burst of flame shot from the door as the lightning clones where destroyed. You may win or lose but at least you will learn the truth....
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok. but your anbu must not attack my men or my team or else you will have a full on attack on this village is that understood
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm

The Hokage nodded and stood in the doorway. They will yeild, but this is already a full on atack. One of the anbu holstered his sword and sat down. He started to read. The HOkage stared at him then back at Shizuto. Well what you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok shizuto walked in and said i want to know about that secret he was stood beind him waiting for an answer.

Last edited by coopermar1 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:14 pm

The Hokage pulled out a kunai whlile he pushed his chest forward then blew out. Lava shot from his belly towards Shizuto. Mmmmmmm, hot. Remeber this is till a fight!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 pm

shizuto jamp to the side as the lave came pouring out the tunnel you liar you told me you were going to tell me the truth about me shizuto then ran accross the wall taken his naginata jumping and plunging down towards the hokage.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

I told you to come in and fight me and that I will tell you the truth. I didnt define the order. The Hokage twisted on the spot jumped away from Shizuto but the sword went through his arm and ran right down to the tip of his fingers as he jamp away. You want to know thr truth? Your a demon. When you were small we sealed Kenji inside you. You havent realised it yet but you have a great power. He was renowned for his sword skills which I see you have inherited. I will die soon, if you dont kill me Takeo will. He is using you. Now kill me!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 pm

No you lier! with a a glance he started to grow tallerwha...what is happening to me arrrrrrrrrrgh his skin turned blood red and became more musculer he noticed he grew a tail and fangs.is fingernails started to heat up and drip lava everywhere out his fingertips.His trousers and shirt riped .Hahahahaha! he shouted evily now i feel more powerful than ever i will kill you he threw his hat out side the tunnel and a firery aura apered it was shizuto creating a fire armor whilste in demon form now take this he creates a Fire Dragon Missile from his mouth and aims at the hokage.you wont survive this! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm

The Hokage pulled a wall of earth from the ground but the fire dragon went strait through. The Hokage was pushed into the nearby wall he was burnt all over. Listen to me! Do not trust Takeo Senju. He has gone mad! Also something else, Kenji was a master at using lava. Train in this if you can. Kill Takeo! The Hokage rose up he was to weak to fight but ran towards Shizuto. He would not die by Takeo's hand!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Shizuto lunged his naginata towards the hakages chest and put his claws ofer his head fell the burn of my lava and dont mess with the senju clan me or Takeo
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 am

The Hokage focused his chakra on the bottom of his foot and pushed off but was still struck by Naginata. He fell in a crumpled heap next to Shizuto his last words were. Kill Takeo!

Takeo appeared strolling through the door. He held a vial in his hand. Ckear liquid swirled inside it as it bounced up and down in time with Takeo. As he got closer to Shizuto he pushed the vial towards him. You are not able to control your beast, this will subdue him. Takeo looked at the Hokage. He was burnt all over had parts ripped out of him. What had Shizuto done. Just smash it off your skin or drink it. Takeo nodded and then looked around the anbu had come streaming in!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 am

Not yet Shizuto in demon fourm charged up to the anbu and made a poof of black smoke he then apeared behind them and therew 10 lightning daggers for each of the anbu's backs.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 am

Takeos wood rose from the ground and stopped the lightning daggers. They are with us, this village believes in the top dog rule. You are their ruler now! Takeo turned around and walked towards the Hokages desk and picked up the glass ball. this is a small country but it is somewhere to start. We have new headqauters and it is your responseibility. I need to stay here a while but I will be on my way soon. I heard what th Hokage said about my goin mad. I just have a different point of view. Takeo appeared next to Shizuto. All you have to do is make sure the anbu wear Wolf masks.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 am

Thank you Takeo i will do as you say shizuto bows after his speech to takeo.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 am

Takeo looks at Shizuto with a kind of serious in his eyes. Keep these people safe and you wont have any need to bow to me. Takeo walks out of the building to let Shizuto think of his own thoughts with the Anbu standing ready for orders.

OCC:Takeo has left the topic.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:38 am

team come hear i have a plan his team came rushing over i think we shold help build this city to greatness Bonzo help put out those fires we started Bonzi and tsumi help repair the door and you anbu make sure there is law and order and put on your wolf mask whilste you are on it and if anyone brakes the law bring them to me for judgement understood after his team and the anbu went off to go help the city Shizuto retuned to his normal self i think i will need new cloths he walks inside his office waiting for somthing.[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Attack On Grass Village   Senju Attack On Grass Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senju Attack On Grass Village
Page 1 of 1