Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The troublemaker

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue15/300The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue110/300The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:32 am

( Vasuka's Healing bar is slowly regenerating Along with Her Chakra.)

Within the Konohagakure hospital in one room with a huge open window to view the city, laying in bed was a young girl. The One that Attacked the Hokage and also a fellow Anbu Member eariler that day. Her Chakra a nurse had said was going to take a very slow process of returning. Yet with the girl's health, she should be fine.

Vasuka was resting. Yet she was awake with her eyes closed. Having small patches of bandages on cut's and bruses. Although she had 7 stitches in her left arm from the Kunai that had hit righ tinto it. It was wrapped also in some white wraps yet still had a bit of Bleeding.

Her tail swayed wonderingly as her ears flickered hearing someone's footsteps come over. It wasn't the Doctor's, yet It sounded Like Someone...Who? SLowly she opened her eyes as she glace around. Yet she closed her left eye to cover that eye up. Since her Eyepatch was on the table. She didn't feel in the mood for moving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue100/200The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue160/200The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Takeo had gotten out of his bed and was on a mission of his own. Both his hands where in casts not because they where broken but because the nurse knew he had to stop him using jutsus for a couple of days. He had heard from one of the nurses 'the girl' as thet called her was in wing 3. He arrived there looking around and found her looking at her with one eye open. "What do you think you were doing" yelled Takeo striding over to the bed and glareing at the girl. "Of all the stupid children i have seen you are the worst." "Who are your parents"He questioned ""they are most certainly going to hear about this and all the trouble you have caused." Even as he shouted at this gril he knew that she was different.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue300/300The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue300/300The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Footsteps where coming right at the room. It was Christ and he looked good and healthy alltought he's body was still damaged from the fight whit the little girl. Then kage wen't in the room and sitted to an near table near Vasuka's bed. ''Hello everybody ! Whats up ?'' An big smile showed up in kage's face as he's eyes glared right at Vasuka. ''So how you both enjoyed or little fight yesterday ? What was that all about Vasuka you ware at mission capturing me ?'' Christ laughed and gived them both some ramon packs putting them on the table that was near both of Takeo's and Vasukas bed.

Last edited by Christ Uchiha on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue110/300The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

The Girl had noticed Takeo come in, The Anbu from eariler as he had bursted in asking all these Sort of Question's. Espeically rather unexpected comments."What do you think you were doing" he began. She closed her other eye fully having just listened to him quietly now. "Of all the stupid children i have seen you are the worst." That was rather a compliment more then an disopponitment. Yet one question striked her which made her right eye open again by itself. She just stared towards the ceiling as if having a hard time remembering, although she felt a heartache form. She quivered while he asked, "Who are your parents"Parents?...""they are most certainly going to hear about this and all the trouble you have caused." Well then, that made her feel her blood boil. She kringed before her right arm gripped the sheets nearby her. She had the ablility to lift herself sitting upward as the sheets fell off her. She didn't have her clothing on. Just wraps around her chest and down a bit showing her belly yet she glared in fustration.

"...How dare you..."She began."...HOW DARE YOU ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!....MY PARENTS....My...Parents." She began , cooling herself down, yet suddenly a wet mositure filled her eyes for the first time in a few yeasr. "I never knew them...yet I do know they are dead!....So Don't you dar eask such a question like taht again!...I don't live here anymore....haven't for 2 years."She ended in such a heart ache. As the Tears streamed down from her eyes, it stung in her left eye alot. Yet she refused to Open it. The scar over that left eye shown easily now.

Suddenly the Hokage came in. She ingored all his other questions glaring up at him when he asked about her mission. A simple smile on her face crossed it while she stared at him with a soft pinkish eye now from the crying. "....I can't tell you, Your a Leader." She ended. Her smile became more of a frown while she didn't apperciate this suddenly company. They had more hearling then her so far though. So she didn't dare star a war.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am

Kage stud up an touched the Vasukas amulet. This looks like an valuable amulet i must say. Where did you ever get it ? Kage let go the amulet and sit down again. So you can't tell leaders ? Then how about you tell my friend here he's not an leader at all.. Smile appeared in Kages face. Then some footsteps appeared in the hallway it was the doctor checking out how was Vasuka doing. Shes find doctor ! In the mather of fact shes healthier than me Kages smile turned susspisious.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 am

As Vasuka listened her ears perked towards the Kage. She turned her head ever so slightly as pain rushed through her head from the tears that were still burning through her eyes. Soon They disoppeared having gone wide.

The Kage had touched the amulet around her neck. The Ying Yang necklace that she had always carried around. She quickly gripped it within her hands, enclosing it like in a case as she held it to her chest that had the mark 'Dragon' Among it. She glared towards the man. 'This looks like an valuable amulet i must say. Where did you ever get it ?' He asked her. A Snarl appeared. "If You touch this again, I'll rip your hand off!"She began while her hands kept soft around it as if it was a baby to care for."....It was a friends." Was all she replied to. It was rather a sad tone when she mentioned that.

"So you can't tell leaders ? Then how about you tell my friend here he's not an leader at all.. " She examined the Kage then glanced towards the Anbu. A snicker formed at the edge of her lips noticing the casts on his arms. Truthfully it was something to laugh at. Yet she calmed shaking her head side to side narrowing her eyes once more as her expression went serouis. "No, There's no ponit, I won't tell you anything...." She ended. She then let the Amulet go with one hand still holding it as the other crossed her chest resting between her elbow crease in her arm, fingers wrapping around it. "...why don't ya'l just kill me, I'm enough trouble anyway. "She snarled. "Besides I thought it was your mission to kill outsiders that attack."
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 am

Kages smile wen't kinda heavy and he told doctor to get out for a moment. Uhh.. you rip my hands off ? How about you show your sharingan to all us others ? It's kinda pritty ! Kage started to laugh just to anger Vasuka for fun. And why should i kill you ? Such a young pritty girl.. Kage still was angring Vasuka just to have laph about her. I think that i should go and tell to other Akatsuki Members That you ware cought my the MIGHTY Hokage ! Kage was still angering Vasuka and then he stud up and went at the window viewing the bietifull Konoha city.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 am

Vasuka had noticed the Doctor starting to walk out. She had calmed more easily while her necklace hung gently and sparkled from the sunlight outside of the window. She snarled in hate while she paused listening to what the 'old man' had to say.

Uhh.. you rip my hands off ? How about you show your sharingan to all us others ? It's kinda pritty ! Did he just mock her? She believed so. Her fists tightened at her side. Strike One. And why should i kill you ? Such a young pritty girl.Strike Two. I think that i should go and tell to other Akatsuki Members That you ware cought my the MIGHTY Hokage ! Strike Three, He was going to be out. She snarled as she tired to get upt but froze, her injures were bad while she found herself fall back onto her back staring up at the ceiling. Soon her cat like nails dug into her palm, pericing her skin to make it suddenly bleed a bit through the bandages that were wrapped around them. SHe losened as she then glanced back towards the Kage. She was tempted to hit Takeo with his back turned yet kept quiet as she stared at the Kage.

"...your So lucky I can't move or you would be dead Old Fart."She murmured. Alot of people were older than her no a days, well ones she at least was caught/fought/ or even healed by . She tried to sit up again while her back leaned against the back of the bed metal staring towards the beautiful window view of Konohagakure. The Sunlight hit her one visible eye making it sparkle. "I'm quite suprised, your a lazy Hokage."She addmited. He hadn't asked her many questions like normal kages did from other villages. Espeically torching her to get information out. Yet she always escaped leaving them lies.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 am

Kage wen't near Vasuka whatching her right at the eyes. Hokage's smile turned bigger and he put he's arm on Vasukas head. your So lucky I can't move or you would be dead Old Fart. Didn't you know that it isn't polite to curse to old peaople ?I'm quite suprised, your a lazy Hokage. Oh i'm lazy because you haven't been torchored ? Well what point would that be ? You're just an akatsuki assasin whos out of capturing uchihas and leaders.. ! Kage laugh while he's hand was still on Vasukas head.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 am

While Vasuka was pestering towards the Kage she noticed him come closer before his large rough and firm hand gripped her head keeping in a firm grip while he then started to talk back. Didn't you know that it isn't polite to curse to old peaople ? She didn't say anything simple grinding her teeth against eachother finding it fustrating with him so close. Suddenly her tail started to poff up just slightly while her ears twtiched in annoyance, getting in a conforatble position away from his hands. Oh i'm lazy because you haven't been torchored ? Well what point would that be ? You're just an akatsuki assasin whos out of capturing uchihas and leaders.. ! He was starting to laugh after he finished what he said.

She wasn't much suprised by how he reacted towards her. She simply put one of her small skinny arms up gripping his hands wrists, pushing his hand off her head as her hair was silky feeling. Soon she gripped the heart shaped eyepatch that sat next to her on the table placing it around her left eye so she could open it finding it hard to keep closed wihle she glared at the man. " So? I Travel alone without those idiotic members of mine!"She snarled
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 am

Kage laugh while Vasuka taked he's arm of she's head. Thats an interesting eye patch you have there ! Verry nice. Kage looked at the eye patch whit an big interest and put he's hand in he's pocket drawing out an picture where Kage and Vasukas parents ware together. Here ! take this. It's an old picture of me and you're parents. I specialy taked it from my home to give it to you !
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 am

Vasuka watched the HoKage laugh for a bit as she examined his features gently. She seemed to calm down just a bit now from his presence yet not so sure how Takeo would feel about it. She then nodded a bit to his compliment towards her Eyepatch. She had made it herself when she was very young. Ever since she went blind in that one eye at the age of 13.Soon She tensed. Her eyes turned towards his hand that reached to his pocket. What was he getting? A Kunai? A Explosive tag? What? As her hair gently stood on it's ends it slowly calmed. Her heart still pounding fast yet seemed to skip a beat as she heard his words, taking the pictures softly.Here ! take this. It's an old picture of me and you're parents. I specialy taked it from my home to give it to you !

She examined the picture. Staring at The Kage's Younger Self then towards the two young Adults as well. A Women with median lenght hair stood there, She was pregnant being in the middle of Christ and Her Husband. She had a little blue dress on while there was a small Red ahihcu symbol on the middle of her dress. Her eyes were a soft black as she held her stomach gently. The man next to her had short hair that was ruffled about. His eyes also Black yet a more serouis look apon his face. He seemed to try and smile as he had black with red trim robe on his arm around his wife. On The back of the picture it read "Christ Uchiha, Kwa Ahihcu, Myiakaruto Ahihcu"

Vasuka stared at the picture for a long time. She didn't believe it. Nor wanted to. She narrowed her eyes simply as she allowed the picture to drop slowly, floating to the ground as it landed on the Kage's feet a bit. her eyes started to close as tears formed more. "...That cna't be them....It's imporssible....I don't believe it."She ended gripping the edge of the Blankets before she pulled her feet up under the covers bringing them close to her chest and stomach buring her face into her hands. This was the first time she would accually ever cry. She remembered the story she heard from her Sensei long back, Her Father Dispised her. Her Mother loved her with all her heart. Yet it wasn't fair. The Reason she never could see them, not even once."....Thanks...for trying"She ended. Even thought that was her parents, it was unbelieveable.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 am

Kage picked up the picture and gived it to Vasuka. Here it's yours now. Your parents ware wonderfull ! You're mom loved you ! She was an wonderfull lady ! Kage saw tears coming out of vasukas eyes while she's hands shattered and her legs pulled up bellow her chest.
That cna't be them....It's imporssible....I don't believe it If you don't believe it then lets go to graveyard when you cure and i'll show you them. Kage smilled and looked right into Vasukas eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue100/200The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The troublemaker Left_bar_bleue160/200The troublemaker Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 am

Takeo was staring at vasuka with disgust and when the hokage had given her a picture he was outraged. He slipped a kunai on the inside of his cast.This is all really fun but I think you need some rest Hokage and then he turned to the girl and smiled grimlyI will talk to her for a bit!
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 am

Verry well Takeo ill go out from the room for a while call me in when you need me ! Kage smiled and went out of the room and sit on one of char in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

Takeo slipped the kunai from his cast and strode over towards th girl he pushed it against her throat. I dont csre whats happened to you before now just tell me this who sent you? He studied her with the same expression that he studies everyone his blue eye met her gaze while his red eye studied the patch covering her eye.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Vasuka quivered as she held herself close. She soon found her nails digging into the sheets while they periced a hole. She calmed as the blood from he rhands from eariler started to drip onto the fresh white sheets and a bit over her legs. Her ears perked before she stopped crying for the Instant. The Kage had offered to see her parents. She nodded in agreement. She wouldn't harm him for now...but just for that offering, it didn't mean she trusted Uchiha scums. She narrowed her one eye looking to her side back at the village , then she over heard Takeo offer the Kage to leave the room. Something didn't feel right. She didn't know what,yet something.

As the Kage left she soon found herself against the wall with a kunai pressing against her throat. This wasn't any suprise at all while she remained calm. Takeo started to ask her a question almost threatening like. She examined how he was able to move so well with those casts on. It didn't amuze her one bit though. She looked up at the ceiling. She had stopped crying yet dry tear stains were still there. Probally he was doing his job? Who knows, yet it annoyed her deeply.

"Listen, I don't think your in such a good position to be threatening or even questioning me. I don't care who you are, I'm never going to tell you, So..."Soon her tail poked out of the sheets coming up and wraveling around the kunai and his arm pulling it again, She was challenging her strenght against his for keeping it there. She put a hand up to his face while she stared into his gaze. A warm mositure formed on his face ,It was her blood from her digging her nails into her palm so tightly. She smiled a bit while she pulled herself forward her face near his as she stared at him carefully. "Maybe next time Sweetie."SHe mocked playfully. Suddenly out of no where, She kissed his lips not even one second and pulled back smirking. That was more of a trap or trance she liked putting boys in, no matter how old they were, even older then her. She losened her tail around the kunai before she looked back towards the village view as she narrowed her eyes, she had to keep it a secret.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:02 am

That load of rubbish wont work with me!! He put the kunai away and instead threw a shuriken at the door sealing it shut. He then created a small seed in his hand.You will swallow this and i will now where you are for seven days we wouldnt ant you wandering off now would we. He glared at her he then put his hands on her mouth and went to open them. You might damage your pretty little face!!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 am

Vasuka snarled suprised her last techique didn't work one bit. Soon She found herself having to be forced to open her mouth. Yet She kept it closed shut. She Watched the seed in his hand also listening carefully to what he had to say...now....this ment war. She Used all the strenght she had right now forcing him off her while She backed away quickly, putting her head down to where he couldn't reach right now. "There is no way in heck I'm going to swallow that."She hissed. She found herself on the side of the bed glaring at him.

She looked towards the window as she was now against it. She wasn't well enough to jump out of anything. Plus the height they were out, it made her hair and tail ifrizz in fear. She glared back to Takeo." Back off."
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 am

You do know what my job is?He smiled grimly at her. Protect the hokage that is why i were a mask. He pulls out an anbu mask and shows it to the girl if he wore it it would make him look like a bird. If you dont want to take this seed get out of this village. He throws it down onto the bed where it is clearly visible. If I have any more trouble with you I swear I wont hold back because your young. Takeo turns around and marches towards the door he pulls the shuriken out and marches through. With one last look at 'The Girl' he walks down the corridor and into his own ward mumbling to himslef about lack of disicpline.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 am

Vasuka watched as she looked at the seed than back towards Takeo. She had two options. Take the Seed, or Leave. She had to do it now or never, She couldn't fail another mission so quickly. She picked the seed up examining it. It had smooth sides to it with a beautiful layer of badge kind of color. It had little wrinkles while it just looked like a normal everyday seed.

She looked out the window.She estimated her amount of chakra and Health. Even Stamina. She did feel a bit better.

Within a couple of words courage she would take it. "...Please help me complete my mission" She began. Her voice was smooth and calm. She sounded different, amost scared to take the pill as she gently lifted her head up. Soon a hand dropped the seed into her mouth. She swallowed it and smiled a bit. She opened her one eye looking towards the doorway."...Much better."She gave off one giggle. She thought before starting to walk out towards her bed room. She looked around than towards the Kage's room hoping he was alright. Then after Takeo where he went.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 am

Takeo was laying on his bed looking up at the roof when he felt the seed communicating with him. She had actually taken it she checked where she was and saw a vivid image of the hokages wward appear in his mind. She couldnt be trusted he stood up and belted down the ward he pulled off his headband and wrapped it around his red eye. Skirted round the corner and came face to face with none other than the girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am

Within seconds Vasuka felt vibrations across the floor, movement while she then glanced up. Footsteps came into hearing visio nbefore she instantly knew that Takeo was coming back over. She knew the effects of a seed yet not so well. She turned to stare up at him.

Within a second, she just smiled. Not a evil plan smile, just a smile. She looked at him softly."Hello Again Mr. Takeo."She began smoothly."Thanks for the seed, I'll stay on my most good behavoir for you."She ended She giggled softly as her one purple eye looked up at him, sparkling gently as she tilted her head.

"I hope that you don't need those casts on for any longer, did the nurses tell you you had to have that/"She asked. She looked up at him with gentle eyes and a gentle smile. Wow Personality Change.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 am

Haha funny little thing arent you Takeo pulls down his headband Nothing to be alarmed about he thinks to himself. So tell me why are you so intrested in the hokages dorm. Remeber aht my job is!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 am

She watched softly before she smiled carefully. "The Kage's Dorm? Oh, It's just I wanted to see if he was alright. I remembered he was heading back there. Hopefully he's fully healed."She said softly."Truthfully I thought that's where You went."She said putting her hands behind her back, folding them into eachother as she noticed him move his headband a bit."What you doing there?"She asked.

Her ears flickered as she thought."...you know....even though I don't like Uchiha's....the Kage isn't so bad."She addmited."he's really sweet I guess when you get to know him...but that still doesn't change anything...."She addmited."Yet I won't hurt him."She ended."Promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The troublemaker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rping Areas :: Fire Country ~ Hidden Leaf Village :: Hospital-
Jump to: