Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sharingan "explination"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
sharingan "explination" Left_bar_bleue200/200sharingan "explination" Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
sharingan "explination" Left_bar_bleue200/200sharingan "explination" Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

sharingan "explination" Empty
PostSubject: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 am

alright... here is where I plan to explain everything I can about the sharingan, how it works, possibilities with its abilities and so on and so forth ><

if any of you would like to comment/add on to what I throw out here, just make a post ><
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.onegoo.us/forum.htm
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am

(this was taken from naruto fever just cuz I dont want to write all this Sad )

All right, now first let’s go a little more in-depth into what the eye is made of. The retina is a sheet of receptors at the back of the eye and is made up from two types of photoreceptor cells; rods and cones.

Rods detect light levels, which means they only pick up black and white images. In humans, these are more common near the edge of the eye. Now, there is only a limited number of space for rods and cones in the retina, so if you increase the count of one you have to decrease the count of the other.

Essentially, you must trade color perception for more detailed perception in black and white, which is largely what enables us to perceive motion.

Does that make even the least bit of sense? No? Crap, all right, how about rods detect motion and cones detect color, is that more understandable?

Okay, now since you can’t really increase the sensitivity of a rod, you would have to increase the number of them. One way is to severely decrease the number of cones. Well, this won’t work without sacrificing color, and Uchiha’s don’t seem to be colorblind typically, so that must not be it.

Another way is to make the retina bigger, but in order to get to the level Sharingan is you’d have to have pretty damned big eyes.

ok so is anyone following this so far?? I plan to write out the rest in my own words, hopefully simplifying it and maybe clearing up any questions
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 am

alright what has been stated so far
retina is a sheet of receptors that allows the eye to see
retina is made of rods and cones
rods detect light levels (motion)
cones detect light wavelengths (color)

ok now to get into the actual explination of how the sharingan works ><

the sharingan consists of four seperate pupils that are all connected. the center pupil devoted completely to cones (which detect color) allowing them to see plainly and not in just black and white. and the three out pupils are completely devoted to rods (motion) our vision and sense of motion is based around being able to detect black and white, since our eyes would be useless without light of some sort.

this also goes back to a basic principle of reflection of light but lets not get into that >< much to long and confusing, and vaguely off topic... so how this works is basically one pupil pics up color and the rest allow for reading motions and movements

sharingan "explination" Sharingan-pupils

A: Ability to see color.
1: Motion perception.
2: Copies all motion perceived.
3: Prediction motion- inferring through rational physics the action about to take place.
B: Ties pupils together for the ability to understand what one sees without getting confused. Without it, you would have three different eyes looking in three different directions and no idea what to focus on or what’s going on.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
sharingan "explination" Left_bar_bleue100/200sharingan "explination" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
sharingan "explination" Left_bar_bleue160/200sharingan "explination" Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 am

That is actually relly intresting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
sharingan "explination" Left_bar_bleue15/300sharingan "explination" Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
sharingan "explination" Left_bar_bleue110/300sharingan "explination" Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

-claps- nicely done. Even thought I"m an Uchiha wiz, This is pretty awesomely done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU
Egress Uchiha

Ryo's : 20

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh, I know this one from another naruto rpg.. pretty much accurate...
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am

ya.. alot of the info is brought from other sources.... Very Happy I know alot but there is always alot to learn... if there are any questions you want to ask, or set my mind to I am good at figuring out answers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sharingan "explination"   sharingan "explination" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sharingan "explination"
Page 1 of 1