Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue15/300Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue110/300Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty
PostSubject: Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...   Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Weird Title eh?

Anyway, This Friday, the 15th I'll be gone from 8:30 am to 12 pm cause I have to go back to school.T_T;;; It's not littlerly the first day yet a day to get to see our friends again, get use to going to school, get our lockers etc. So then we'll just be playing games...i'm finnaly a softy yet still.T_T

Next week on the 19th i'll be gone sometime (IDK when) for I"m going to a threate play with Kakashi-daddie/Sensei/My Best friend To see Wicked! The story from the Witches's ponit of view from wizard of Oz.

The week after that, the 24th I'll be gone......almost all day.o-o.....cause..-sniffles- SCHOOL STARTS !!!!! NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D:

I don't want to go back yet at the same time I do! I just hope I don't see my old naruto cosplayer there*Had a fight with her last year and now is enemies* Cause She said to someone she was leaving!!D:< I HATE HER.

Then Some day this week or so I'll be spinning the night at my best friends house.:3 we need to train 'privaltly' since she is kakashi daddie. XD Yet Lolz I'm just messing with ya, yet still SLEEPOVER WOOT!

So ya, big Update.

Vasuka
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue200/200Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue200/200Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...   Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 pm

have a kinky night with sensei Razz and... >< good luck with school shits Razz
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.onegoo.us/forum.htm
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue300/300Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue300/300Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...   Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 am

Good luck at school ;( To me school only starts at 1st september :S
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue15/300Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Left_bar_bleue110/300Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...   Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Lucky's.D:

curses...well GTG to bed early so ya...night

vasuka
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...   Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday,Next week, THAT NEXT WEEK, Some other day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: General area :: Away/Inactive-
Jump to: