Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokages office

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
Hokages office Left_bar_bleue300/300Hokages office Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 am

[Came from the thread at the graveyard]

Christ went in to he's office right at the coffe maker he maked him some coffe and sit down on he's table. He was waiting mitsuhide to come asking he's questions. He picked up a book that was on the table starting to read it until the boy comes.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Hokages office Left_bar_bleue200/200Hokages office Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Mitsu approached with the jounin gate guard and entered the door without knocking "hello.... I am mitsuhide akechi" he said outloud to the man without other word of warning bowing slightly to the man known as hokage. he made several notes about the room keeping in mind the surrounding area desk could be useful to overturn if worse comes to worse
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.onegoo.us/forum.htm
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU
Egress Uchiha

Ryo's : 20

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:30 am

Egress Uchiha entered through the Hokage's Mansion and marveled at the building he had not seen for a long time, almost as if it were an ancient relic of the past. Walking up the long stairs, he has arrived a few meters from the door of the Hokage's Office. I surely haven't been here for a long time... I wonder how long it has been since.. he had thought. Egress had just returned from his Seal training in Torigakure and decided to take on any kind of mission as a good warm-up. He had just met up with the Hokage and two other figures from the local graveyard, after he had left he could pick up a task along the way. He *knocked* on the door of the office to show he had remembered his manners and informing whoever was in there that he was coming in. Opening the door a little, he poked his head slightly and said, "Good morning Lord Hokage!" He was hoping to remember that familiar face that he was always seeing every day in past ages...

[Contuining the "Visiting the Hokage's" office topic]
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:39 am

Christ was sitting and writing some verry important letthers when he saw mitsuhide come in whit the gate guard hello.... I am mitsuhide akechi ''Hello to you to mitsuhide ! Guard please leave us for a moment okay !'' kage smiled looking at the large boy. ''So what do you want ?'' Christ asked mitsuhide studding up picking up the letters and putting them in the closet. He sit down and heard knocking and saw Egress head a bit Good morning Lord Hokage ''Oh, hello Egress please come in !'' Kage smiled aksing Egress to come in.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Hokages office Left_bar_bleue100/200Hokages office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Hokages office Left_bar_bleue160/200Hokages office Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 am

A kunai crashed through the window and pushed itself into the desk. It had a headband and a letter attached which read:

I have decided to leave for good.
Our paths will cross again soon.
But then we will both be defending what we love.
Thank you for your kindness.
Takeo Senju.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Hokages office Left_bar_bleue15/300Hokages office Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Hokages office Left_bar_bleue110/300Hokages office Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:11 pm

[OOC:Since I was the guard.]

The Guard/Jonnin glanced towards the Boy then back at the Hokage who then gave him some orders to leave. A slight nod accured before he then turned back to Mistuhide. "Please take care of yourself Mitsuhide. And remember what I've told you on our way here. Be on your best behavoir. I do hope to see you soon again at the gates. Pleasure meeting you."He simply ended. With another bow towards the Hokage he took his leave to the door, disoppearing.

[Guard left the thread]
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am

again with the crash hand flashed and sword drawn in the instant and he heard the thunk of kunai to wood before he realized he was ready to strike the next thing that moved outside of what he knew and expected. he sighed sheathing the sword again slowly taking care to calm himself as he did so. he stretched his arm down his side farther from the swords hilt and bowing slightly "forgive me..." he took a deep breath and made his piercing gold eyes stare into the kage's "I wish to be able to take residence in your village, and act as one of your ninja"
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.onegoo.us/forum.htm
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU
Egress Uchiha

Ryo's : 20

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Egress entered the room as he was glad to see his old friend, Chris Uchiha once again. Inside the office, he also saw a boy, from his age, Egress could comprehend him as a Genin. "Ah hello, Chris.." greeted Egress. "I see you're still the Hokage, I'm glad as I would like no one else.." "I have just returned and was hoping for a mission, a good warm-up, with some adventure possibly.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokages office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokages office   Hokages office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokages office
Page 1 of 1