Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get me some recruits (Shizuto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Left_bar_bleue100/200Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Left_bar_bleue160/200Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty
PostSubject: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Takeo handed Shizuto a bit of paper with a mission on it.
We still are at war with Uchiha. Search among the ranks of Senju for some promising recruits and take them with you. During their training attack Confessor Darian.

Takeo stared at Shizuto then nodded his thanks and dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Left_bar_bleue200/200Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Left_bar_bleue200/200Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Shizuto was walking into the snju camp and shouted for the hole camp to hear Attention!!all the senju ninjas come out to the training yard all standing at attention.i am needing 2 people to come with me to help take down Confessor Darian.So who will join mefirst of all these two brothers wall out and said we will go with you.That will be all i have gotten my teamso Bonzi and Bonzo followed Shizuto out the village wait !shouted Tsumi could i go with you.Shiuto nodded so the all four of them walked out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Left_bar_bleue100/200Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Left_bar_bleue160/200Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:54 am

A sly grin appeared on the face of two bandit ninjas awaiting the other ninjas arrival. They sunk into the the ground. Going back to report what is happening to the leader of their guild.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 am

Shizuto and his team was walking through the forrest north of the camp to the last known place of Confessor Darian.this old lady walked past she looked pritty beaten up. did you come in contact with anyone that is involved with confessor Darian.[b] the lady replied yes keep going down this path until you get to a log cabin[b] shizuto nodded. shizuto and his team countiued to walk down the path just when they saw the cabin 4 ninjas came out of no where
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 pm

The 4 ninja stared at the team of Senju. As the old lady hobbled down the street the jutsu was undone and she transformed back into confessor Darian.

All 4 ninja in unison smashed the ground. A large boulder burst from the ground. All of them jumped up and kick it towards Shizuto team. They then split up around the team in a diamond sort of shape.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:42 am

Shizuto and his team lept up into the air.Shizuto threw 10 lightning daggers at the 4 ninjas.The rest of the team charged towards Darian from all directions Bonzo took out his longsword and he created a water beam towards him.Bonzi Threw his spear at Darian and threw a fireball at him.Last but not least Tsumi Threw her daggers at him and 2 lighning daggers.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 am

Two of the ninja were hit by the bolts of lightning. They fell to the grown groaning blood pouring out of their wounds. In ten seconds they were dead from loss of blood. The other two used their body flicker jutsu and reappeared next to the confessor deflecting the attacks with a large rock sheild which conjoured from their hands. The confessor turned around and pulled a sycthe with two blades instead of one on it. The church of Jarin has passed judgement on you and it has decided you are going to die.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Shizuto shout's [b] Damm you are better than you look! but not strong enough[b]the team picked up their wepons.the team charged towards the 2 ninjas and conffessor Darius once they came close to them they turned into a puff of smoke and they appered behind darius and the ninjas.the team lunged the wepons towards darius and the ninjas as that was happering shizuto put on his fire armor and charged towards the ninjas and jamp into the air and used Chidori Raku witch was enhanced with the fire from his armor.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 pm

The confessor pushed the two ninjas apart and took all tthe hits His body fell to the ground and all the two ninjas could do was laugh. The girl ninja stood up and addresed Shizuto.. Your master has sent you on a suicide mission, the confessor is immortal. The confessor stood up and walked directly towards Shizuto. In other words you should quit now or you will die!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Shizuto rushed towards the confessor while making 200 clones. Theses tried to tie the confessor up while Shizutos helpers Tsumi and Bonzo charge at the other two ninja as Bonzi Made a huge hole in the ground an put the rock down next to the hole.shizuto also threw 10 lightning daggers at the 2 ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 pm

The confessor was surprised at the sudden attack so much that the clones were able to tie him up but he was able to fight off about fifty. The two ninja jump aside of the lightning daggers and then send five shuriken at Shizuto and run towards the confessor.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Shizuto notice the 5 shuriken he jamp up into the air and threw 5 shuriken back at the 2 ninjas followed by a fire ball.[/b]that will teach you.[/b]the clones ran into the hole draging the chains with them.Bonzi and Tsumi charge towards the 2 ninjas from behind whilst throwing 5 shuriken eachtake that!shouted tsumi and bonzo ran towards the other side of the hole of the clones.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:30 pm

The confessor was dragged into the hole. He was more a ninjutsu specailist and the sycthe was really for effect. He knew what was coming. The ninja distracted by the confessor were hit by the oncoming attacks and crumpled to the ground their faces pale. You will pay for this! The confessor shouted as he was dragged into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Bonzo threw the rock in the hole to try and keep the confessor in the hole as thqat was happening Shizuto jamp on top of the rock so did Bonzi and Tsumi SHizuto and Bonzo use there fire like a flamethrower and sealed the rock up.i dont think he can get of there anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 am

The confessor was sqaushed it was agony he had been defeated. How could they know to do this the stupid brat. No one knew where he lay he was as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get me some recruits (Shizuto)   Get me some recruits (Shizuto) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get me some recruits (Shizuto)
Page 1 of 1