Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shizuto is in Charge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Shizuto is in Charge Left_bar_bleue200/200Shizuto is in Charge Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Shizuto is in Charge Left_bar_bleue200/200Shizuto is in Charge Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Shizuto is in Charge Empty
PostSubject: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 am

A week after the attack of the grass village by the senju. Shizuto was walking with his team in the city square he was getting ready for his speach to address his people. Everyone listen i have an announcment there is gong to be a tounement for all those that want to compete step up on the stage the winner will get to face Bonzo in the final and if they winn will be rewarded with 1000 ryo's so please stand up if you want the challenge Bonzo and have a chance to get the money. 10 guards stood up onto the stage and shouted we will figet them! is that it some of my soilder's i thaught you would at least to have a try and any injurys would be taken care by me at that point 10 randomers in cloks stood up on th stage ok so should we make this more intressting and make it a team match. everybody shouted yes and nodded so let's let the game's begin each team with get 5 hours to prepare pray or even to run of scared. the rest of the crowed laughed[b]
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 pm

so we will meet up at the main village gate towards the north.[/b]the hours past it was time everyone got to the north gate on time. everyone your first challange is a logic challange if you can bring me or tell me what i am decribing out of three times will win for which team wins will get to choose who in the other team has to go ok. they all nodded ok hear we go i am tall and strong i was defeted by Tsumi what am i? the cloked people said we know it is the gate. well done to the cloked team choose whome you wish to fight against but befor that who you want to fight them. they choose of one of there own team to fight against the soilder they wanted to kill but they still had to win one more round.

Last edited by coopermar1 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 am

Ha Ha Ha! the solder's laughed because they choose there smallest and weekest team memeber. Ok you have chosen who you want to fight for your team now hear comes for the second question Who in my team contols water? the soilders all shouted out Bonzo! That would be correct now since there is no need to have a third round because they have chosen who they want to fight and you will choose who you want to fight for you. the soilders had a group disscussion they chose one of their spear men callled kenji ok lets go up to the arena! and no fighting on the way up everyone charged up to the arena ok this fight is to the death Now Fight!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 am

kenji charge towards the clocked man and was shot up inot the air by an earth pillar and once he came down crushed by 4 solid walls of rock there was no way he was going to live. the crowed gasped. this round gose to the clocked team the crowed started to boo we now know that he will face Bonzo now we will do a full on fight now the contender that just one please leve the stadium and wait to see if you team wins against the soilders. he walkes out of the stadium heading towards the waiting rooms.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 am

For this second round it will be a fight between the 2 teams who ever wins has a chance to face off against Bozno each tea will have a few minutes to prepare whilse my team creates the arenait will have bolders,rapids and some surprises along the way so be wary no go and prepare a couple of minutes went by the arena ws prepared andthe fight was about to start.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 am

The soilders quickly got nto possition the two archers on the team stood on top of the rocks the four spear men stood near the river and the swords men infront of the archers.the soilders waited for the enemy to attack but a couple of minutes went past so the spear men walked along the river towards the clocked all they were doing was meditating it looked like they were waiting for the soilders to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm

The clocked men got out of their meditation and charged towards the spearmen the arhers nor swordsmen could see what was happening exeptt when they looked at the river it was blood red and then the soilders could see who one it was the clocked men they had masacured the soilders in a bloody frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 pm

The archers started to fire at will at the clocked men but all of them missed the swordsmen retreted and in a glimps of an eye the archers were dead.the swords men tryed to get out but there was no hope they were surrounded they begged for their lives the clocked men said No wait stop if they are begging for their lives at least let them go you are the victors then since you can all control the element of earth you will face me and my team and trust me there will be no mercy for you
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Shizuto and his team jumped into the arena he took out both his katanas and put chidori through them the twin took out their longsword's an Tsumi her daggers the twins walked sloly towards the clocked men with their swords at their thighs one on their left and one on their right.they waited beside the river for the clocked men. Tsumi created 15 lightning hound on the other side of the river waiting until they could see the clocked men to jump into the water and keep it electrified so if they went through it they would be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 am

5 of the ten clocked guys wer o the otherside of the water they started to walk across it so one lightning hound jumped in but they wernt electucuted they were making a earth floor below them so no water was touching them.Tsumi sent nine of her hounds at them striing with each hound on their cheasts falling into the water being electucted even more.once the rest of the clocked men saw what happened to there lets call them brothers they ran away from grass village. that will teach you to dissobay my orders in this town and dont come back or else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuto is in Charge   Shizuto is in Charge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizuto is in Charge
Page 1 of 1