Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue100/200Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue160/200Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty
PostSubject: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Takeo was practicing his kunai target practice. Right in the center and then the exploding tag went off.He streched his arms and sighed that was his last target. He was about to set off for the village when he heard a noise coming from the bushes. He was behind the bush in the blink of an eye and was ready to take on anything that might emerge. At least it was good practice!!

The wind rustled around the large unforgiving trees of the forest and undeergrowt.Everything seemed to have gone quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue300/300Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue300/300Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 am

Christ was hawing a walk in the forest when suddenly he heard a noise from the leaves. He looked around and saw nothing. He was in a bad mod today. Then Christ saw that somthing has explodet and an kunai at the tree. He took the kunai and continued the walk. When he saw Takeo and sed ''Hello Takeo !''
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue100/200Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue160/200Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:23 am

"Hello hounrable hokage" replied Takeo obeidently."I was just practincing"
Takeo wasnt sure this was actually the hokage so he slipped a kunai from his holder into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 am

''Thats great !'' said Christ. I was just hawing a walk when i saw some explosion marks and an kunai stuck at the tree. Here take your kunai ! But, i was just wondering if you want to battle me *emm* just for fun *laughs* !
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:45 am

"Okay" replies Takeo nervously.
"Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu" cried Takeo making the needed hand sign and creating 9 shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 am

''Great technique'' said christ. Now it's my turn ''Goukakyuu no Jutsu'' - Fireballs start blazing everywhere destroying all clones except one.
Christ *puffs* ''eh i think i'm getting old for this technique''
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 am

Takeo smiled to himself "i havent used this for a while but here goes"
Takeo made the required hand signs and explained "Time to show you what I inheriteded from the 1st hokage! Wood Release."

5 trees rose from the ground around the hokage and the branches grew in at an alarming right towards Christ trying to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 am

Christ fastly dodged the branches and jumped at an large tree and said ''verry good Takeo you improved yourself'' and did the hand signs ''Ryuuka no Jutsu'' dragon fire started blasting to the trees whit no much damage.
Christ : *laughs* i knew that would't work. Eh i'm trully to old for this. *sits down* I'ts your turn if you don't mind !
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 am

Takeo sighed and became at one with his chakra blocking out the world. For this move he had to combine two moves.Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique he whispered appering behind the hokage and Water Prison Technique the bubble would form in about 2 seconds around the hokage.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 am

Christ smilled and whispered ''Nawanuke no Jutsu'' and escaped from the bubble prision behing Takeo and hitted him.
Christ said : ''Thats verry well Takeo'' and did the hand sings ''Bunshin no Jutsu'''and created 10 clowns.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:36 am

Takeo cursed under his breath. Whip of water cried take. A whip appeared in his scarred hand he flick the whip it was heading towards the hokage and his clones.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 am

The whip hitted 5 of kage's clowns but it missed the real one. Kage jumped up at the sky throwing kunai's at Takeo.
And said "Didn't you know that it isn't polite to curse ?'' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:43 am

Takeo laughed and used replacement jutsu with one the hokages clones.Dam Takeo thought to himself im using up most of my chakra my next move has to finish this.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 am

''Allright Takeo lets finish this !'' An windmill showed up in kage's hands ''Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi'' - the windmill started circiling Takeo.

If u don't know whats that move then here Smile : Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:56 am

Takeo could feel the shurikens wires binding him after this move he would be parilazed with no hope of winning "here goes "shouted Takeo concentreting his chakra in his fists and punche the ground while also using wood release he used Earth Crater A massive crater with a 500 meter radius blew up the ground sending Takeo flying into the air his wood release wrapped its hands arounnd the hokages wrists and picked him up by the legs sending him hurtling at his target he pulled out a kunai ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Christ Uchiha   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:02 am

Christ was surprised of the Takeos moves. ''Takeo thats verry vell i must say !'' Kage started building up chakra and released he's wrists whit power and landed on the ground. "Thats all for today ! Thank you Takeo now my mod is much better *smiles*''
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:04 am

Takeo stops his attacks and collapses on the ground. "Thank you Hokage i think you won that one"Takeo whisepered smiled then went unconccuince.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue15/300Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue110/300Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am

A Sudden Clap formed within the open air although the figure refused to reveal themselfs.

"Hmp, Well done, this was rather an Interesting entertainment."They mocked as a smell of cherry blossom's filled up the air. A soft presence of Chakra leeked out of the host's body, showing they were trying to hide their presence for a while as soon grass started to crumble under the figures feet. Soon within the open stood a young girl. WAAAAAAAAY younger then the two men infront of her, she was only in her teens as her one visible purple eye stared boredly with a sly smile over her face.

The mere girls arm's crossed while her eyes soon turned towards the Hokage, moving her body to shift her weight from one foot to the other, removing some loose strains of hair that flew in the wind covering her eye.

"Now then, since you two seem done 'playing ninja'. I think it's best you hand over the Hokage."She smiled. It may have seem like a joke towards the two, although to her it was serouis. She held her left hand up revealing a black glove on her arm that passed her elbow, a metal plate on it reflecting as her eyes periced down towards the two. She sensed something...different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 am

''Umm..i don't understand why should i surrender to you !'' *Hokage started to go to the village* ''I think that you don't know that who are you talking to. Go to the village! It's dangerous out here!'' ''Allright goodbye Takeo ! Emm..and you mysterios little girl.''
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue15/300Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Left_bar_bleue110/300Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 am

"....It's dangerous out here!'' The Hokage had told them.

Dangerous? he didn't know the Meaning of the word. A simple smile crossed her face. "Dangerous? The only thing in danger out here is you, Lord Hokage."She began as she started to push herself forward, following after him as her one visible eye narrowed. "And I don't think your going to be going anywhere without my premission."She warned. Without warning, her feet started to push hard against the gravel floor as she pulled herself to go, faster, and faster before she became a blur within 8 seconds. Reappearing infront of Christ as she became visible again, keeping a firm hold on her position reaching one of he rhands out to grip his clothing or even his arm.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:14 am

''Okay little girl ! This is starting to get a little annoying'' Kage laugh and put hi's arm on little girl's head. ''Lets go to the village ! Common little girl'' Christ said, but then he saw the eye. ''That eye ! What are you doing here ? VASUKA !'' Kage taked hi's arm off Vasukas head and maked an mysterious face.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 am

All the noise rosed Takeo who saw the Hokage satring at a girl who Takeo reckoned was in her teens.Takeo could hardly move his body but was able to force himself to stand."Hey Crhist who is this"He shouted across the field. His body was aching and he just wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 am

''Emm.. this is no one special Takeo ! Go home and rest !'' Christ skratched he's head and taked 3 steps away from Vasuka. ''Little girl please go home ! Uh... i don't know what she is Takeo ! You should just hed home..'' Kage laugh whit an mysterious smile on he's face.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 am

Vasuka became rather annoyed each time Christ called her 'little girl'. Her fists formed deeply with hatred.Although suddenly he said something that made her smirk with pleasure. ''That eye ! What are you doing here ? VASUKA !''

"Ah, Finnaly you recongize me, Lord Hokage..."She smiled as it turned from a smile to a snarl. "You flithy dirty Uchiha blood." She warned with her eyes sparkling in warning. She let the Eyepatch stay over her left eye while she glanced towards Takeo. This was intresting, a senju from her calculation's, espeicallyu from the chakra sense. She than looked back towards the Hokage. "You really think you can keep me away?"She asked chuckling darkly."Well then,I guess I could stop you by force if needing, even if it means getting rid of your little friend over there."She mocked.
Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 am

''Ehh... Takeo run !'' Kage screamed whit all of he's strenght. ''Kage did the requeried hand signs - Bunshin no Jutsu ! And created 5 shadow clones. Ahh..my chakra is still low from fighting Takeo !'' Kage jumped at one of the trees and throwed some kunai's whit explosion tag's ! ''Quick Takeo run !!!'' Kage turned verry serious and a little bit scared !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)   Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Spa (In the forest outside Konoha)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next