Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeo has his final look around Konoha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am

Takeo was sitting on top of the Hokages officr staring at the monuments of the past hokage. He sighed it is a dangerous path I have choosen but I must follow through. Soon the uchiha will be destroyed and then maybe he can finally come back to live here. He really didnt want to kill Christ but soon there would be the time when he would have to.Oh well. He stood up and sighed. He pulled off his headband and wrote a note.It read:
I have decided to leave for good. Our paths will cross again soon. But then we will both be defending what we love. Thank you for your kindness. signed Takeo Senju. He attached this to a kunai with his headband which he then went over to the hokages window and threw it in.

(I will post that this happens in The Hokages Office thread.)

Takeo turned around and set off for his last look around the village.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 pm

[OOC: I'll be some random person, since It is Takeo's last time to roam the area.XD]

IC:

The village was busy as always, silent and peaceful. Everyone walked around in a rush, kids played in the grounds of the playscape as New ninja's were about ready to become gennin, chunnin or even higher.

The Ramon shop seemed to be working harder then ever, alot of hungry students since a sensei was there having giving them a treat.

Ya, everyone was at piece, birds sung, the sky sparkled a beautiful light blue. The Sceneray was something to be compared to paradise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 am

Takeo stopped at the weaopns shop and called to the man inside.Thats me leaving hope buisness is good I might come back soon though.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo has his final look around Konoha Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo has his final look around Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

The man that was running the place smiled a bit towards takeo yet frowned at the sad news."Alright my friend. Please take care alright?"He asked. It was ashamed to see a good warrior leave the village, sometimes they wouldn't cmoe back, he took another look before bowing his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:09 am

Takeo nodded and set off towards the ramen shop. He ordered a bowl of Ramen with all his favourite toppings and then left.
He stopped at the gate of konoha nodding at the gaurd and wondered where to set off to. Where Vasuka was.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm

The Guards watched Takeo when he came up to them, they simply nodded having bowed, wishing him very good luck. Vasuka's scent was faint now although She could be anywhere, the search was on!!! Although, Takeo didn't know what he would run into to...

[OOC: Good luck]
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 am

Takeo walked slowly out of konoha. He was going to hunt Vasuka and then destroy the Uchiha and claim the rightfl place of power for the senju.

(End of Topic)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeo has his final look around Konoha   Takeo has his final look around Konoha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo has his final look around Konoha
Page 1 of 1