Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeo Is Waiting!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Takeo stood on the top of the first hokages head. The sun was slowly receeding behind the horizon. Takeo wondered if the prince had been telling the truth. Takeo looked at the cascading waterfall and the cold river that flowed away from it. The rain started. The skys had opened. Takeo looked at his hand, it had many scars from kunai and burns from fire. His pinky was deformed from when some one had used human boulder and caught it. I am Shinobi. I will not fallter. I can feel it. Tonight I will kill her or die myself
JoJo sat on Takeos head he was sharping his sword when he sensed danger he oulled at Takeos hair in frustration but got no reaction so he then went on to get ready for the worse sword in hand in a defensive position
Takeo .shifted his weight slightly then pushed his hands into his pockets and sat on the floor. He started to shake slightly. He was at one with his chakra. He suddenly moved and was now standing on the water at the bottom of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:34 am

Having reached up to the statues, Vasuka wondered if her companion had follwoed her anytime at all. Maybe he was still at the waterfall, wondering. Her beautiful purple orbed eye stared into the distance while she felt discusted while staring down at the Madara statue infront of her. She frowned. The water sparkled so beautifuly as the wind picked up her hair blowing it across the distance it would beable to reach. She wondered what Yume brought her here this time, she was in not much of a condition to fight counting her side was wounded from a genin from eariler. Sad reallyu but at least she got rid of the twerp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Takeo twichted, he felt someones presence. He turned on his feet and looked all around him. No one! He sat down and lay on his back. The water saturated his clothes. The rain was heavey now and he looked up at the sky. Dark rain clouds. Not a good omen. A gentle breeze was ruffling through his hair. He scooped up some water in his hands and stared at his reflection. He noticed a large bird in his reflection.

Takeo sank into the water his clothes completely saturated. Time for a surprise. Takeo flew out the water and into the air up so high he was at level with Vasuka. He threw a kunai directly at her head. Takeo fell backwards back down towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm

There and then, Vasuka heard the sprouting of water, what was it? She then noticed a familiar face for only a short time....Takeo. Her eyes widen fom the fast vibrations of the air, sensing the kunai's rate as she simply laid back as it passed above her nose barely hitting it as a few peices of her hair flew landing into the wind flowing away for they were useless being cut off. Then She glanced to her side.

A smile appeared on her face"Takeo...what's wrong?"She asked tilting her head. She jumped up onto her feet as she gave out a few breaths tring to think, she was a bit wounded and not much chakra. This was her chance.

"Takeo Please don't attack, I'm not going to attack you... i wish to simply talk"She began slyly.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Takeo fell back down towards the water his clothes flapped in the wind. Through the air two words sounded. I'm listening. He hit the water with a crash and was lost completely from view.
As the murky water pulled him downwards Takeo pushed himself under the waterfall and appeared on the other side. There was a large wooden block. It contained the first Hokages wood. All of it that he had moulded. It would mean he had power beyond anyones imagination. He placed his hand on it and he started to shake uncontrolably. The process had begun.

(Sorry if its bad. I was in a rush)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm

She listened for his voice noticing him disoppear under the water. Her eyes widen then tited her head. What was he planning? She had to be cacious. A grin appeared on her soft lips.

"I wanted to make a truce with you...help you eleminate the rest of the Uchiha clan....in return...i'll do whatever you wish out of your hearts desire....my dear love"She ended, the last part she stretched with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 am

Takeo could fell the power racing through him. The chakra. He spun on his feet and dissappeared into the ground. He appeared balanced on the two kunai he had thrown which were now wedged into Madaras head. You know recentlly I learnt something very intresting.. About tailed beasts. There is nine bijuu in this world. But there is another one. The ten tailed beast. I thought long and hard about this and decided that... I can't let that monster come into this world. As you and I know. You hold one of these tailed beast the same as I. I can't let your beast lose. I have the scroll that made tha seal in my possesion.

Takeo raised his hand. He held a necklace. You are going to die! Really your plan is to kill her and put her beast inside someone else. Who? I haven't decided yet! Takeo told himself. Inside the necklace was tiny wooden particles that he could quickly use in a wood jutsu. He placed it round his neck. It was his last resort.

Takeo lept from the kunai into the air and his arm turned into a long blade. Takeo shot through the air towards Vasuka.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Vasuka watched, she too knew of the ten tailed beast. A beast....she chuckled as she heard this pitiful ninja's last words towards her before he made his choice.

"I know...Uchiha Madara...had wished for the creature to come out...to control it."Her eyes open, she studied Madara's past, the one she hated mostly. Yet he wished to do the same thing she was wanting. She smirked to herself."And even though i dispise him...i carry on his wish for the world...as his creation."She stood up while she laughed.

"I will Gather all Bijuu's....And then, there I will allow the Ten tailed Beast to become one with me! Juubi will be mine and the world will be at peace!"She laughed hestarical as if losing it as she watched him coming straight towards her. She closed her eyes as she focused gently. She did a hand sign softly before pulling out oil, throwing it up in the air towards Takeo hoping it would land on him as she blew onto it, fire that formed and became more powerful, she was hopijng to burn down the forest she called Takeo...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Takeo was ready for an attack but not of that magnitude. He twirled in the air, trying to get away. He only managed to squirt wter from his palm and soothe the fire a little while caking himself in a large layer of wood which immediatly set on fire. He fell back down to the water. As he landed the wooden armor fell off. He was slightly burnt and had hurt hileg from the fall a bit but was other wise okay. He stood up the water glisetning below him. A cliff stood right next to them. This means, I have to kill you!

Wood shot from the cliff as it shot past Takeo quickly jumped on it. JoJo jumped onto Takeos back as he had been watching from the side lines. As the wood got closer to Vasuka Takeo threw some very small wood particles into the air. Which he could mould to do his bidding. He launched 5 spears towards Vasuka made from wood out of his wooden root.

JoJo pulled a wind shurken from Takeos back. Added phonniex tags to it and got ready to throw it.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Vasuka studied the wood while she got onto all fours, her one visible eye was smaller than normal, a wide grin stretched across her face while she she swayed side to side, her body became slightly fuzzy as if a dark arua was forming around her, parts of her body would disoppear and reappear. She studdied the woud coming straight at her. They began to slow down in her mind as so did time. She pushed off the cliff and started to run on all fours, her tail swaying side to side as she sped up, she jumped onto the wood running down it and jumped off to the others, tring to aviod any other parts at her, she saw the speears while one striked her in her leg, yet she didn't slow down as fast, her finger nails grew mroe into their claw shapes before jumping off to cling to him.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 am

Takeo did something surprising even for him! He jumped. Not so he could land but so he might get hurt. JoJo climbed underneath the wood while Vasuka attacked. As Takeo's back hit the cold water his senes hightened. He began to dribble at the mouth. His one bkue turned red and a wooden armor formed arround him. Two horns grew out of his head.

Just as JoJo set the last tag he jumped off the wood and onto the ledge. The wood exploded! Bits of sharpnel flew everywhere most bits where on fire.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Vasuka watched with amazement before she felt peices of the shards hit into her body at rapid speed, yet she protected her eyes most of all before falling straight down into the water, she didn't btoher to waste chakra on standing on it, why stand while she could swim? She didn't hav emuch left she could conclude while she swam deeply into the water before heading to a nearby cliff area to latch herself up on. Her tail swayed like a water snake as her skin became a little darker...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Takeo swivelled on the spot. He stared at Vasuka for about fives seconds then screamed. THis was true bloodlust. He ran forward water flew through the air in his wake. As he jumped towards Vasuka. His hand grew into a sharp sword which he thrust towards her. If you follow Madaras dream, you are no better than him!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 pm

"My My Dear Takeo, how thoughful of you to use suck words like that when it too represents yourself, turning on the Uchiha as they wished to make peace with you ha! Killing your best friend? aww what a pity. You have no heart, your like a beast without feelings." She cooed devishly as she pulled herself onto a platform. She turned hearing the movements in the air, jumping off before he would strike her, missing as it torn part of her akatsuki cloak, now litterly having torn it off her, it revealed of cosre her new clothing underneath. She laughed.

"much better...less weight."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue84/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue90/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 pm

I appear next to Vasuka in a gust of wind. The 4 Storm Birds circle us above.
"Sorry I'm late." I say focusing on the other ninja, who seems to be in a fit of rage, not only that, he looks like he wants to kill us. "A friend of yours?" I ask sarcastically as I take out a kunai, attached to which is a Storm Seal.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Takeo stares at Vasuka. One of your little astuaki friends? Takeo runs towards the boy while doing this a large wooden tail grows out of his rear end. I am better than you and Madara. Takeo pushed his hands forward and two wooden spears come out of them each aim at the two ninja. I know what I want!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue84/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! Left_bar_bleue90/200Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Madara... as in Uchiha? I wonder as I throw the kunai behind Takeo; as it lands in the ground we both disappear, and reappear in a puff of smoke by the throw kunai.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 am

Takeo spun on the spot and glares at the new arrvial.
Annoying arent you, now wonder she tried to get here without you!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

"I'm not all bad." as I finish my sentence, I form the needed hand-signs for my Water Clone Technique, empowering them with my Lightning Current ability. 6 Water Clones stand around us, with the Raiton Current surging through them. This might work, he seems to be using the Mokuton, a combination of Suiton and Doton, so the Raiton should affect him although the Doton over powers the Raiton to a point. I finish my though line the clones standby to attack on you next move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Vasuka watched before her eyes glanced towards Alex smirking with the help as she noticed Takeo coming straight towards them, as she had wrapped her tail around Alex they had vanished into the pervouis loctaion of where the kunai he' d thrown, landed.

She didn't have much chakra in her left so she would rely on his skills as she stood gently. 'I can't fight with genjutsu or ninjutsu for now...Taijutsu my speed is the only thing i can focus on' She thought to herself, She tared towards Alex then Takeo. She sensed Yume was watching the whole fight, probally luaghing his butt off. She closed her eyes then opened them relaxing her muscles before smililng. She gripped onto some wood nearby of a tree and ripped it off, using her claws to sharpen the two edges to make a hand made bo staff, weapons were nessiscary .
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Takeo looked at the boy, then at Vasuka and back to the boy. Smart boy running lightning through your water clones. I would advise you to turn around and go home. You are way out of your depth. As for you Vasuka if you even touch me with that wooden weapon I can manipulate it, although of course you already knew this. Now lets give your friend a show to remeber. Two vs one? They don't call me lonw wolf for nothing.

Takeo winked at Vasuka. He waved at Alexandra. His head appeared out of Vasukas staff he held an explosive tag in his mouth. A sinister smile appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Vasuka's eyes glanced towards the staff. She watched, knowing what he was wanting to do, she wasn't stupid. She smirked looking towards takeo then the explosion tag as she leaned her head forward towards the staff where Takeo's head was. She smiled gently before kissing him on the forehead.

"If this is what you wish"She mocked, her eyes glanced towards Alex.

"Watch yourself"She ended smirking before throwing the spear staff towards Takeo's normal body. Rushing forward at fully speed while pulling her hand down to the dirt on the surface, applying a hand ful of dust and throwing it against the water underneath her, the water became mulky while she dived in, out of site for the meantime, the dirt cleared up, but the water was a darker blue.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 am

Takeo grabbed the staff as hit was about to hit him and looked at it with a blank expression. He then absorbed the staff into him and the explosive tag was stuck to his armor.. He grabbd it looked at it for about a second then smiled at Alexander. As if I would waste an explosion on her. Well go home I dont want to fight you and if I do fight you I would kill you which would be rather messy.

Takeo stared at the water while his clone kept the boy busy. Vasuka was a tricky one. Jumping into the water was not a very smart move though. He could use water release and she would have to come up for air unless she really is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 am

Vasuka's trail was unknown, yet suddenly something slim very similar looking started to swim under takeo yet as if passing him to find another place, this would be his chance to strike before the object would dissolve agin. The water was slowly still taking up the dirt and abosrbing it's normal substance.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 am

Takeo laughed did the required hand signs and three sharks fromed in the water and all shot towards Vasuka. Just as they were closing in Takeo looked over his shoulder to see how his clone was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeo Is Waiting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo Is Waiting!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next