Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeo Is Waiting!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

While the sharks were charging, all there was in the water was a peice of floating wood, tied to a small bolder to keep it down, seaweed grass laid tied to the stick to look like hair, a clever move by Vasuka who shot out of the water grippong onto Takeo's two legs, her hands had became firm while two metal cuffs were around her wrists, having appeared out of nowhere while she tried to pull him under.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:26 pm

"Vasuka. Move!" This is fast paced, I love it; I think to myself as I jump onto the water and start to forge hand seals. As soon as I end my line of hand symbols, a gigantic jet of water, shaped like a dragon rises from the surface, and charges toward Takeo, with me on top of it, as I throw 2 kunai towards you (takeo), grabbed from my flak jacket.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:19 am

Forty-two hand signs so quickly, I'm slightly impressed! Where Vasukas hands were five spikes came out of each leg. Takeo grew forty one pairs of arms some like branches of the other one. At the same time they did different hand signs Another water dragon rose from the water and went strait up towards the other one where Alexander was. Unlucky that I'm faster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Vasuka snarled at the spikes peirced her hands as she pulled them udner the water over hearing Alexander's plan while she decided to listen, holding her breath a bit longer for she was going to lose it soon, swiming a bit deeper as she went towards another platform nearby to get up on. She got up coughing as her heart pounded fast from it's hurting self. She pulled herself up and started towards a tree leanning against it real quick. She gathered her stamina smiling before stepping off the tree, racing towards Takeo fastly. Her speed was taijutsu true, yet it was her own fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 am

Takeo created another head which faced Vasuka, his original head still watching Alexander. So Vasuka how does your eyes differ from a sharigan?
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Vasuka began irrirated at the question as she knew the effects if she had actived it. "That's only for me to know and maybe you to find out!"She snarled jumping up as she send her left leg swirling around up towards Takeo.

"Soundless Leaf Whirlwind!"The wind and speed picked up while she knew if this hit him it could became a great impact.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

The 2 water dragons collide as I fly back towards the water, landing on Atsume.
"Fly above the Mokuton User." I whisper as we rise upwards, me doing more hand symbols.
"You make this fun." I yell down towards him, me still wondering how this is going to end.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 am

The kick hit Takeos seound head which intsantly attached iteslfs to Vasukas foot. The back of the head completely disintegrated and only a small patch was left clinging to Takeos foot. Thats enough thought Takeo to himself. He jumpes away from Vasuka and fell into the water where his sharks were still circling. His water dragon spun round and went strait towards Alexander.
The peice of wood started to rapidly increase in size. Well I might as well find out now!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 pm

I jump of the bird, and fly towards the water dragon, making a single hand-seal with one hand, and focusing the Lightning Current Ability into the other hand. I hope I don't die I think to myself as I collide with the dragon, hand first.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:28 pm

The extra weight of the wood was heavy enough to bring vasuka down which made her sink a bit in the water, forcing more of her energy to stay above water, she went to the shore again tring to get the wooden particale off her foot yet wondered as she lifted her head towards the sky."...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 am

Takeo watched the two ninja struggling to even have a chance against him. His left ear hurt from when Vasuka had hit part of it of although he didnt show it. His wood armor became stronger than ever. He watched as Alexander tried to destroy his dragon with lightning, he only exceeded in amplifying is power although now if Tskeo touched it he was as good as dead.

Takeo made the wood around Vasuka's foot grow rapidly until it was up her leg and then he made it squeeze inwards with a force that could criple her leg. You know you can't fight me so why waste the energy?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm

I fall onto a large rock, my clothes tattered and burned from the electricity current. "Damn it..." I can't move much, the electricity has numbed my nerves (or something of that sort). "Don't touch the dragon." I mumble as I fall unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Takeo twirled on his feet and stared at the dragon charged with electricity it was a danger to Vasuka and him. It could deactivate his earth jutsu but it was very powerfull. Takeo decided to keep it there and without checking the out come of his wood attack the dragon flew strait towards Vasuka!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 pm

As the dragon flies towards Vasuka, Atsume dives towards you from behind, as Itse flies and grabs Vasuka's shoulders and drags her out of the way. "You alright?" Itse asks (Yes. My birds can talk)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:55 pm

(OOC:Sorry for late responce, BDAY>.>)

IC:

Vasuka kringed while she watched the wood grow more and more up her leg. She had to get out of it now!! Yet she had more than just that trouble, a giant dragon was after her!! Made out of elecricity, that she could handle since she had lighting element and probally could've stopped it but it would've burned her arm.

Vasuka held onto the bird as it safely got her out of the way. She glanced up nodding."i'll be fine."She began with soft feeling before looking back at the wooden particle that started more pressure to her leg, if something happened to at least one of her legs, she could be in huge trouble. This is when it was getting out of control. She closed her eyes narrowing them. this was going to hurt, so she decided to place explosive bombs over it, she let go of the bird to not let it get hurt as soon the explosion started, off came particles of the wood while her leg was free, bad thing was, it was bleeding all around while she didn't come down in such a smooth landing, dust flew up while it revealed vasuka, there half unconcious. Her clothing was ripped as half of her other boot was gone. She was quivering before looking up, suddenly her right hand, where her fingers were, under her sleeve and across her face was almost a black like marking, yet it was fully black, red japanese writing across the black as it was slowly over her. She let out a scream as it seemed to be hurting her more.

She started to fall forward panting hard while her eyes became dull. Inside her mind it was thundering, the sky was pitch black with no stars but the moon. A shimmering black lake made smooth sound waves against the area as bare trees with no leaves that glew almost like neon white sparkled across her dream. It was her Bijuu dreamworld. Further within the forest there stood a tall creature staring over at the sky then towards the girl that pittily stayed still.

"...My daughter....shall I help you? You must see another day...or will you fail all you've done to get this far?....Say the words and I will help you...at least damange him more than he should!!!!"

Vasuka stared towards the four yellow eyed dragon. She reached up her hand as it shook wanting to fall before she closed her eyes...she had to make this quick. "I Release you...I control you, My bijuu, my father. Lend me your power...."
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Takeo stared at the bird and launched a kunai at it. He was distracted by Vasukas screams and a large explosion. He could see Vasukas leg was bleeding and she was half concious of what was happening. Also black lines had appeared on her and some writing. Takeo whirled on his feet and started briskly walking away, he wasn't going to play with fire. Takeo looked down at the water and his wet monkey rose from it. The monkey nodded at Takeo who stared at Vasuka who was quivering on her knees she seemed to look better and her wounds seemed to be healing themselves.

Little did Vasuka or the boy realise the Takeos monkey JoJo had set explosive tags at vital points around the cliffs while they had been fighting. JoJo picked his favourite weapon from Takeos back a windmill shadow shuriken with phoniex tags at each end. If it hit just one of the tags the side of the cliff where Vasuka was would crumble. JoJo threw the shuriken with all his strength it sailed through the air towards a certain tag on the cliff. The mos powerfull and centrel one. Takeo laughed out loud. Try healing this!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Vasuka's eyes trailed off as she heard Takeo's voice echo through her head yet it became darker within her as she snarled, hearing the sound of the kunai whistle pass her. Her keen ears picked it up staring at it as her body seemed to be engulfed into a purple smoke as it dyed her skin purple almost as she stared at the kauni then back towards where Alexander would be. She knew this was unlike her, but she wasn't going to let her teammates get hurt at the moment. She thought while she used the little chakra she had left slamming her hand onto the ground. A clone of herself, normal had appeared next to Alexander as it picked him up and used a protection like gell over his body, mucus almost as the clone Vasuka darted off another direction and got a few meters away before disoppearing into a ball of smoke.

Vasuka watched as she heard the frizzing soun dof a explosion tag set off as rapid onces followed. Chains came out of the ground around her ankles and wrists pulling hre down onto hands and knees as her eyes started to melt out of their sockets as she glared towards Takeo.

"I WON'T FAIL!"

Her tail started inward as a 'hump' appeared on vasuka's back slowly while 8 slithering like tails started to appaer. Yet while it had started that, the crumbling of the rocks came down, the sound of scratching was heard from Vasuka's area before a scream follwoed while the dust and rocks piled up over her, trampling over her body as there was silent for a long period....nothing moved. Nothing sounded.

Moments past as 5 mins would start to past.

"......did i make it?"

"Open your eyes my child...your alive, although you don't have no chakra with you, your hurt....your subconciiouis told you to dig a small deep hole enough to at least same most of your body from damange...your under alot of rocks, you must hurry out if you want to breath.....A tail of yours is caught...."

"really?"

Vasuka's eyes opened finding herself in a cold mosit area that must've been near the water. She didn't think this one through. She had tried to push on the bolders, time was running, the problem was, they were too heavy and too much was piled among her. She had about 2 mins of oxygen. Her eyes grew in panic for the first time, a sight takeo would've probally enjoyed. She started to glance around the small hole, her leg and tai lwas hurting along with her body. Her now finger-claws/paws started to dig infront of her where she felt water leeking, she started to dig more and more as fast as possible for her to fit through. WHere she dug was leading straight into the side of part of the water. The problem was as she did this, she noticed water started to poor in. Great now only oxygen she worried about, the lack of breathing underwater with such small amont of air. She dug faster and the faster she would lose to the water which was now up to her thights since she was on her hands and knees still. Her tails came to assist her in digging out...she was running out of time!!!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 am

As he saw Vasuka in her changed state for a moment his brain pumped this is what had happened before. In the graveyard. Takeo knew this wouldn't be the last of her so he might as well end the battle now. The scream hit his ears and he sunk into the water. As he heard the rocks collapsed he tried to fight it but his whole body began to pulse and he shot out of the water. His wood armor started to shimmer and change shape. When he landed on the ground his tail looked more fluffy two fangs grew from his mouth and his hair had grown longer. The wood armor was making his hands bigger and his fingers sharp. He looked at the avaluanche and laughed. She could surprise attack him from the water so he created a barrier of wood between him and the water. Takeo knelt down and attached a Explosive tag to each of the sharks fins. They sped towards the rocks if they hit them they would throw the rocks into the air. That was the one mistake Vasuka would pay for her mistake. Using her chkra to save that boy she should of used it to stop the explosion and save the boy. But as Takeo wondered how she could of done this something made him get look at the boulders. Which he for some reason retreated further away from and whimpered llike a stricken wolf.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm still hazy, and disoriented, as my eyes slowly start to flicker, I'm not much of a use, but the birds fly towards you and try to help you as much as they can. "Alexander is uncouncious, just tell us what we have to do!" Ametsu says.

(You can control the birds, I'm not really anything electrocuted)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm

((OOC: Vasuka is still under the bolders, she's tring to dig her way out))

IC:

Vasuka's eyes had a layer go over them like a crocidile would do when going underwater. Her fingers diged faster as her tails smashed into the dirt, making a small enough hole for her head and arms to fit through. The area filled with more water as it was now up to her chin dripping. She had less then 30 seconds. She pushed herself through the whole yet stopped at her wasit...she was stuck! Her eyes widen while she struggled, gritting her teeth tring to not breath as her back legs dug harsher and harsher while her tails tried to dig her out yet were freaking out by smashing about. Blood formed under the bolders from her one previous tail that was slashed down rather hard. Her eyes widen more as she had only 10 seconds left!!!

She kicked more....10....the hole opened slowly...9,8, ...The soil became more mosit like dirt starting to cover her view of the water around her, her hips started to slowly slide against the edges...7,6,5...She found her openning as she pushed out, forcing harder tring to kick off the edge of the land as her tail that was caught udner the bolders was being forced to be pulled, tearing gently....4...3....She closed her eyes as her tail slide...2...finnaly she pushed off heading up towards the surface...1...She closed her eyes giving on larger push apparing up on the surface....she was safe as she was panting and breathing harder and harder while she gripped onto the landscape shaking as her body was different now....it changed...her eyes opened as she looked like a miniature dyignious or bijuu, not fully but still female shapped, jsut no clothing for her body changed to look like the dragons, but still a human.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Takeo snarled at Vasuka he pushed off the ground with all fours. Different thoughts passed through his mind the most convincing was retreat. But he wasn't a coward. He flew through the air the sharks blew up as they closed in on the rocks now right next to Vasuka. Takeo's chest burned and through his wooden armor the Senju symbol appeared. A Senju needed him. This wasn't good. How could he abadon his clan? He decided he would finish this quick. Without seeing the effects of the sharks as he was above the rubble he stopped in mid air. The wood was flowing of Takeo and back in through his mouth. His wooden armor depleted. His fangs glistened.

JoJo was dancing when he was the effect of the explosion. Then he saw Vasuka emerge and was out raged. He saw the birds fly to her help. This was an out rage. JoJo ran towards the birds while pulling his mini sword from his back. While running he pulls out a phoniex fire tag and sticks on the inside of his toung ready for later use.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:28 am

Vasuka panted roaring as she glanced around her four eyes glimsed, the only thing was, she was blind in this form. She glanced around seeing black and white, A small animal shapped creature caught her attention, It was Jojo. She snarled as if a dog going wild, her teeth bared as her nose scrunked up in warning. She manged to not even notice Takeo or any of those water sharks. Her feet started to move forward swaying sid eto side abit like a cat before she went down fast and started to run quickly on all fours. Her hungry started up while she chased forward jojo, Her tails whipped about before three of them started straight towards the little monkey. She was going to eat him if he didn't retreat.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:41 am

Takeo snarled. He spun in the air and pointed at Vasuka, the sharks strait towards Vasuka each one had the there explosive tags burning. Takeos armor had completely gone now. Although he was comptely the same size he had absorbed the wood in the inside of his mouth. He spun in the sir and his arms extended. He spun strait towrds Vasuka all he needed to do was stop her for a couple of seconds then help the Senju.

JoJo lept back from Vasuka and dropped into the water. He reappeared underneath and tried to stab at her knee with his sword. Also he spat the exsplosive tag from his mouth onto her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 am

Vasuka's eyes flashed as she took a sharp turn towards the monkey now hovering over the water staring down at it as she started to growl more. Her eyes glanced up hearing the sound of slashing water as she started to quiver in anger, alowing up to 4 tails to be sended towards the 3 sharks, to destory them with the tags within a distance as she pulled herself under the water, halfly in snapping towards Jojo while her other free tails surrounded him striking after as she didn't recongize the explosion tag on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 pm

As Takeo was getting close to Vasuka he decided it was time to finish this. He had to help his clan above all else. This was more of a grudge. His arms extended towards Vasuka but just before they reached her they dissolved and appaer next to JoJo. His hands gripped JoJo tightly and dissappeaered along with joj who reappeared on Takeos shoulder. Takeo made sure each of his weapons were covered in wooden particles so he could manipulate them more easy it was a good thing Vasuka used them all the time. Goodbye Vasuka. Loads of wood burst from Takeos mouth and shot strait towards Vasuka as this happened JoJo put explosive tags on. Once the last bit was out Takeo dissappeared with JoJo to. All that was left of him was a note. Dear Vasuka, sorry to cut our battle short but the Senju clan is in need of my help and as their leader it is my responsiblity to watch over them.

(Takeo has left the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo Is Waiting!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next